Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2006, 12:57 AM

Default New player choice : Limit or No Limit (special case)

i know that a lot of information is already available on this topic, but in my case, the choice is hard to make

i read in some different places that it's strongly recommended to choose between limit and no limit, and that limit is more recommended

i'm playing poker since 2 months so far, live and play money
my "live" experience is some free tournaments, which means some weird moves from some people

for the online part, i'm planning to deposit 50$ very soon on pokerstars, it's a tiny bankroll, but it's the only sum that i can afford to lose, and that i won't be afraid to lose whatever can happen, i noticed that it was something really important

so far i own 3 books, TOP, LGB and HOH1.
i know that my choices weren't the more accurate, but that's it

knowing that i'll continue to play those free tournaments, that i want to start playing real money online, and that i'm ready to study the game and slowly advance in a secured way through the different steps, i need some advice from you guys on what attitude to adopt

thanks, and sorry for my poor english, i'll post more details if necessary, thanks again for your help