Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

Old 11-09-2007, 02:26 PM

Default Re: *** Official 2007-08 Golden State Warriors Thread ***

[ QUOTE ]
Niner/Warriors/Cal fan here too. My friend who goes to Cal is trying to talk me into going to the game tomorrow. I'm not sure I want to be around for the 4th loss in a row [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you miss Wazzou last week? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I know it felt like a loss because they played like crap, but they've assured themselves at least a bid in the Dry Roasted Almonds Bowl...
Old 11-09-2007, 02:46 PM

Big problem with the W's right now is there D is too 'gimmicky' down the stretch. All of the Mavs big shots were wide open because Dallas spread the floor, got them scrambling and made 1-2 extra passes. That said, the game easily goes the other way if Harrington makes one more shot or JeT/Stackhouse miss one.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Big problem with the W's right now is there D is too 'gimmicky' down the stretch. All of the Mavs big shots were wide open because Dallas spread the floor, got them scrambling and made 1-2 extra passes. That said, the game easily goes the other way if Harrington makes one more shot or JeT/Stackhouse miss one.

[/ QUOTE ]

16-30 from the foul line. Their worst teams from the last 25 years could still make 70% (or more) of their FTs.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:49 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

Weird, for some reason i thought they lost to WSU.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:50 AM

wow a new low. my expectations for this season are finally down to "cautiously optimistic"
Old 11-15-2007, 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow a new low. my expectations for this season are finally down to "cautiously optimistic"

[/ QUOTE ]
The team looks horrible. Ive suffered through a bunch of the games now, and all I can say is, Baron is for real, everyone else, WOW.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The team looks horrible. Ive suffered through a bunch of the games now, and all I can say is, Baron is for real, everyone else, WOW.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even think it's that so much as, "Let's play well for 3 quarters." Sometimes it's the 2nd or 3rd that kills them, lately it's been the 4th, which makes it that much more painful.

They absolutely have to beat LAC before going on that eastern swing.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:40 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

PLAYOFFS???
Old 11-15-2007, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Big Al would be a perfect 3rd scorer for a team like, say, Miami. Other than that, most of the players are massively overrated in direct correlation to their fantasy production.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Big Al would be a perfect 3rd scorer for a team like, say, Miami. Other than that, most of the players are massively overrated in direct correlation to their fantasy production.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not talking fantasy here, I actually watch their games too, not just look at box scores, and I agree; Monta is massively overrated. As is Biedrins. Azubukie has flashes when he looks like a real NBA player. Dunno what the deal with Pietrus is, he again has potential but then he just has a bad bball IQ. They do need Sjaxx. Bellini can shoot but cant do too much else. Blach, I'm jsut downtrodden because I grew attached to them last year and this year rather then overexceed they're underperforming. I mean, last team to record a win? WTF?