Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2006, 01:56 PM

Default Re: a theory on fat people and facial hair

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I don't hate fat people. I'm just being honest.

It's attractive to some people based on personal opinion, but I just happen to not find it attractvie
It's unhealthy.
It affects your life in ways you are not aware of.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, there are some fat fetishists out there, but the truth is that most people who are even 20 pounds overweight look distinctly worse than they do 20 pounds lighter. This effect does not lessen when you are 150 pounds overweight instead of 20.

When, like many of the people on this board, you carry the weight of an extra adult human spread around your body, it's not attractive, it's sad.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why does everyone here hate fat ppl so much? Yes, I am one of them, but why all the hate?

[/ QUOTE ]

GambleGamble starting spreading it with his self-hating.

People hate fat people because they think all fat people can help it. I think in my case I can help it, but I've just been lazy and not taking care of myself. Some people though are fat beyond their immediate control.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa whoa whoa ... self hating?

You couldnt be farther from the truth about me, I love myself daily (twice on fridays), Im a narcissistic egomaniac who thinks Im gods gift to the world...Im the one thats always super housed because I dont give a eff...

...as we all know I've already lost 15-20lbs in the last 26 days and plan to continue to do so....anyone here who thinks Im self loathing and hating maybe needs to re-read about me to get a better understanding...

...If you mean by selfhating that I hate fat people than you are absolutley correct, I hate fat people who whine about it all day like its some type of incurable disease and they did nothing to deserve this, and the world hates then and all that [censored]....I know why the [censored] I am fat, I love food, and I ate too much of it...I don't have a gland problem, or my daddy beat me, or I got called 4 eyes growing up...theres nothing to say fat people cant live normal lives as long as they put all the BS from people aside...

...for christs sakes develop a personality, get a tan, buy some nice clothes, take care of your hygiene, be confident, tell people you dont like to [censored] off, get some new friends....do somthing but whine....

...and this isnt directed to anyone in particular just everyone as a whole.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not your biggest fan, but as a pale, scrawny, slightly-below-average-looking guy, with like, two friends outside of the internet...I give this post thumbs up.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I don't hate fat people. I'm just being honest.

It's attractive to some people based on personal opinion, but I just happen to not find it attractvie
It's unhealthy.
It affects your life in ways you are not aware of.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, there are some fat fetishists out there, but the truth is that most people who are even 20 pounds overweight look distinctly worse than they do 20 pounds lighter. This effect does not lessen when you are 150 pounds overweight instead of 20.

When, like many of the people on this board, you carry the weight of an extra adult human spread around your body, it's not attractive, it's sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess a [censored] off is in order
Old 03-31-2006, 02:29 PM

Gamble,

my post about you being self-hating was kinda tounge-in-cheek, sorry if it didn't come across that way
Old 03-31-2006, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Gamble,

my post about you being self-hating was kinda tounge-in-cheek, sorry if it didn't come across that way

[/ QUOTE ]

As always no offense taken...I just needed to rage as always
Old 03-31-2006, 02:35 PM

As a woman, which I'm not, I say you look 10 times better clean-shaven. With the beard, you just look like Todd Brunson with less money, and more glasses.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:35 PM

Look up your BMI. Apply that BMI to a 5'5" woman. Tell me how many 5'5" women that are that heavy are attractive to you. If you're 6'2" and 300 lbs, that's like a woman who's 5'5" and 230 lbs.

"She's about a deuce... deuce and a half"
Old 03-31-2006, 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i always assumed fat people had facial hair because they were too lazy to shave, just as they are too lazy to not be fat.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2006, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Look up your BMI. Apply that BMI to a 5'5" woman. Tell me how many 5'5" women that are that heavy are attractive to you. If you're 6'2" and 300 lbs, that's like a woman who's 5'5" and 230 lbs.

"She's about a deuce... deuce and a half"

[/ QUOTE ]

I was more offended that you think fat people are "sad", and regardless of race, creed, color, religion, BMI, all women big, little, short, tall can be seen as attractive or ugly....its like say all skinny people are good looking and all fat people are ugly....Im just annoyed with the broad generalizations put onto overweight people..theres as many lazy fat people as there are lazy skinny people
Old 03-31-2006, 02:47 PM

Tony,

I haven't read the replies, so that's first.

The beard pic is of low quality and it looks as if you either hate the person taking the picture or you hate your hand (if thats what took the pic). So that makes it harder to judge. Here is what I do know, I usually have a beard for most months out of the year. If you are going to go with the beard you need to trim the neck area, I can't tell if you had in the pic b/c of the quality of the picture but it looks like maybe you hadn't. So, clean the neck up and lower the beard line from cheek area's. The lines you create with your beard will make a "hallway" allusion and this is what makes your face look angular and sleek, or thinner. When the hair rides all the way up your face it makes your face look even rounder, which then makes your face look even fatter.

The first pic you look like a "G" and I also think you could look like a "G" with a beard if you cleaned it up. Astro sports a great beard for reference, though you don't have to trim it up as much as him, just work with it until you get what fits you.

adios,

~td