Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2007, 12:40 PM

Default Noob shot #1

I own the url that is essentially play-poker-legally.com (it’s a better url than that, but I’m new here and I’m not sure if I want to start posting links to actual projects or not, I noticed some vets don’t)

The plan is to create articles, blogs, news about the status of internet gambling legislation, resources for where to play, how legal it is, the status of neteller execs… anything concerning the legality or status of gambling online. I’ll probably steal a lot of articles and quote them and link out to a lot of articles. I’ll get a list going and an auto responder for a newsletter

Since I’m in the states, so I think I’ll just try to Amazon affiliate with poker based products and not poker sites, which I’m sure is extremely less profitable but who cares this is just a shot first.

Then I’m gonna try to write some code to blog spam, digg spam and maybe back link it from a couple of other urls I already have and create some link exchanges. I'll apply the top 15 SEO techniques that were posted in this forum.

I want to start this on my own after reading a lot of stuff here and elsewhere, so I’m not looking for advice yet other than a few vets who may know that this, or parts of this, is a terrible terrible idea. If you have that info I’ll take it now, otherwise let me crash and burn now and come back for advice in a couple weeks, as I hate it when noobs want 100% hand holding from the get go like “where should I host, or how do I install x on y hosting platform” WTFM. But when it comes to how to make profit, or increase profit, I’m gonna want advice so I don’t want to waste it now.

Anyway, that’s that, I’ll update this post when anything gets started, if you have any “whoa, hold the [censored] up! Advice” say it now, or possibly advice on whether or not posting my urls is a bad idea or not.

-Beetz
Old 04-06-2007, 10:14 PM

Default Re: Noob shot #1

include link to crimson challenge and you're golden.

gl.