Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2007, 03:22 PM

Default Full Tilt Poker Bank Transfer, still no money....

Anyone else having problems with Full Tilt and the bank transfer option for withdraw? I withdrew back in September using this option, and still have not received a dime to my account. I've emailed them several times and get the run around.

I request a paper check from stars and get those in less than a week; I request a freaking wire transfer from Full Tilt directly to my bank account and it's been 1.5 months. Great service Full Tilt...why I ever signed up there to begin with is beyond me. Now I know why I love stars so much, and why I will never play another hand at Full Tilt Poker, even with my rakeback.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:28 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Poker Bank Transfer, still no money....

Are you saying they have told you nothing in 1.5 months?
Old 11-09-2007, 05:16 PM

No, I said they were giving me the run around. First they told me it's a new process so it would take a few days. Then about 2 weeks later they said I would have my money in 5-7 business days. That came and went, so I emailed them again and they said they would forward it to their processor for an investigation and get back to me in a week...that was about 2 weeks ago.

I just sent them another email (a not so nice one, because I'm really pissed off at this point); can't wait to hear what excuse they come up with this time...

Their customer service is beyond horrible. It would honestly take someone 10 minutes to figure this out and get back to me, yet I have to sit and wait as they feed me BS emails.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:27 PM

Writing a pissed off e-mail is not going to help your case. Seriously, try to stay polite, calm, and collective. I'm sure it's probably a lot of money here, but pissing support off isn't going to help your case.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:17 PM

full tilt is gay that is y
Old 11-09-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
full tilt is gay that is y

[/ QUOTE ]

Here we see an incredible use of English vernacular. Thank you sir for enlightening us all.....

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else having problems with Full Tilt and the bank transfer option for withdraw? I withdrew back in September using this option, and still have not received a dime to my account. I've emailed them several times and get the run around.

I request a paper check from stars and get those in less than a week; I request a freaking wire transfer from Full Tilt directly to my bank account and it's been 1.5 months. Great service Full Tilt...why I ever signed up there to begin with is beyond me. Now I know why I love stars so much, and why I will never play another hand at Full Tilt Poker, even with my rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is almost certainly a problem with the processor and your bank accepting online gaming transactions

I highly doubt its because of FTPs support......or lack thereof.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

This is almost certainly a problem with the processor and your bank accepting online gaming transactions

[/ QUOTE ]

and it would take FTP 1.5 months to let him know that?
Old 11-09-2007, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and it would take FTP 1.5 months to let him know that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly... If that was the case, they should of had the money back in my account within the first week and allowed me to do a check withdraw. Again, it would take someone at Full Tilt 10 minutes to figure this out and if it was a problem with my bank, they could put the money back in my account and I could do a paper check withdraw. But no one at Full Tilt will take the 10 minutes to research this and tell me what the hell is going on with my money. That is the problem.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:06 PM

Have you asked for it to be returned to your account?
Old 11-09-2007, 07:18 PM

In the previous Full Tilt bank transfer thread, I was worried by the number of responses from ppl having problems so I asked FTP to cancel my withdrawal. They said it would take longer to get the money back in my acct than to do the transfer, so I went ahead with it (and by this time a couple people said they were getting transfers) and got the transfer in about a week. Since then I've done many bank transfer cashouts, with the turnaround being about 1 week each time. Very happy with it.