Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: which handle should i use 4 stars?
lolbbvaments 7 10.77%
mike oxinyermom 3 4.62%
sirpwnsalot 8 12.31%
kneegroplz 15 23.08%
good4me2poopon 6 9.23%
BASTARD! FACK OOT! 26 40.00%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 02:01 AM

Default Re: Less Hugs, More Bans (NC Thread)

Bella... great job on th digest!!!
Old 10-04-2007, 02:04 AM

Once I build up to 3/6 again me thinks I taketh another run at NL.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
With all this banning going on I'm thinking PokerStars should ban me instead of just hammering me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bona, are you OnLinePro's gimmick account?
Old 10-04-2007, 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Patient: Doctor it hurts when I hit my head with a hammer.
Doctor: Stop hitting yourself with a hammer, ldo.
Patient: But eventually I'll learn how to hit myself with a hammer and have it not hurt.
Doctor: But you'll still be hitting yourself with a hammer. Stop it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sympathy only please.

[/ QUOTE ]

By jove, I do believe he just asked for a hug! Gee, what ever am I to do about that?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-04-2007, 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Bella... great job on th digest!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, glad you liked it.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:26 AM

I'm going to foxwoods tomorrow early a.m. to late p.m. if anyone's going to be there shoot me a PM.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
however, no hugs for pinella. nice move pulling zambrano before his spot came up. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, I was hearing this same argument on the radio this morning. Zambrano was already at 85 pitches (Sweet Lou had said he was pulling him at 100, anyway), and had struggled in the previous inning. Unless he had a very unlikely 1-2-3 inning, he was getting pulled in the middle of the next inning, anyway, maybe with runners on base, so Lou made the move at the beginning of the inning...and he's always preferred to switch pitchers at the beginning of an inning.

This is like Bosucks fans blaming Buckner for losing the '86 Series, and Cubs fans blaming Bartman for '03. Picking out one action in a nine inning game in a 5 or 7 game series is just whining.

Speaking of Bartman, I heard an interesting thesis the other morning on ESPN Radio, that went like this: their shabby treatment of Bartman since '03 shows Cubs fans to be poor baseball fans (they've basically ruined this guy's life for not knowing enough to let Alou play the ball, despite the fact that everybody in his section was also going for the ball, and despite the fact that that one play just can't be reasonably called the cause of the evental collapse), who don't deserve a Series victory. What say you?

(In the interest of full disclosure, I'm a lifelong Mets fan. I'm about as bitter as an unripe persimmon these days.)
Old 10-04-2007, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
however, no hugs for pinella. nice move pulling zambrano before his spot came up. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, I was hearing this same argument on the radio this morning. Zambrano was already at 85 pitches (Sweet Lou had said he was pulling him at 100, anyway), and had struggled in the previous inning. Unless he had a very unlikely 1-2-3 inning, he was getting pulled in the middle of the next inning, anyway, maybe with runners on base, so Lou made the move at the beginning of the inning...and he's always preferred to switch pitchers at the beginning of an inning.

This is like Bosucks fans blaming Buckner for losing the '86 Series, and Cubs fans blaming Bartman for '03. Picking out one action in a nine inning game in a 5 or 7 game series is just whining.

Speaking of Bartman, I heard an interesting thesis the other morning on ESPN Radio, that went like this: their shabby treatment of Bartman since '03 shows Cubs fans to be poor baseball fans (they've basically ruined this guy's life for not knowing enough to let Alou play the ball, despite the fact that everybody in his section was also going for the ball, and despite the fact that that one play just can't be reasonably called the cause of the evental collapse), who don't deserve a Series victory. What say you?

(In the interest of full disclosure, I'm a lifelong Mets fan. I'm about as bitter as an unripe persimmon these days.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.. Cubbie fans are almost as horrible as Red Sox and Mets fans!
Old 10-04-2007, 04:26 PM

Re: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=1#Post12356318

Am I to understand that linking any preflop chart of any kind is against the forums rules now? Or am I misreading the thread when I think at least some of those links were to charts made by forums members rather than those in any book?
Old 10-04-2007, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Omg, this thread is cracking me up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, that's right, you would have missed it. Yeah, it became a classic.

[/ QUOTE ]

One funny aspect of it is that a voluntaryist is asking the State to enforce his position.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, the fact that nielso already had like 50 people on ignore and what's another going to do.

I love how banning him for basically ignoring all evidence for the first three pages would have been a "censorship thoughtcrime". I hate lolcats but thanks for pissing that guy off.
Closed Thread