Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing

Old 08-27-2007, 11:49 PM

Default Re: I AM IN THE Strip Club Buisness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who would go to a strip club in cambodia where it would be cheaper and better to go to a brothel
Old 08-28-2007, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
who would go to a strip club in cambodia where it would be cheaper and better to go to a brothel

[/ QUOTE ]

Folk who want to pick up HIV at a substantial discount.

Really OP, you think some white bloke coming into Cambodia with no knowledge or respect of the language or culture can open up a business serving up the local young flesh to fat greasy Germans at bargain basement prices?

If some locals don't put a blade in your face and f**k the wound, the police will be next in line behind the politicians. You'll get raped by them for allowing their daughters to get raped.

This idea smells worse than one of your busier future employee's c**t
Old 08-28-2007, 12:09 AM

Kimchi is right. Even if the locals let you get the place up and running expect the police, politicians and any sort of local organized crime to come knocking and before you know it you are no longer running shiat.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:15 AM

Phnom Penh is one of the worst ten cities on earth to live in according to The Economist. Good luck!
Old 08-28-2007, 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Phnom Penh is one of the worst ten cities on earth to live in according to The Economist. Good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

Those various indexes printed are often not especially useful. There are many more factors that influence whether or not somewhere is a nice area to live.

I've traveled around Phnom Pehn and Cambodia reasonably extensively and it's one of the nicer countries around. Sure - it can be a dark dangerous dump sometimes, but the people take it and accept it graciously (like the Thais do, and like the Filippinos don't) and that makes a huge difference.

A lot the relevance of those rankings is lost when you consider what a foreigner is doing in the country.

If you're an 8 year old orphan employed by some loud sadistic crude foreign philistine in his strip club - then Phnom Pehn will probably be amongst the 10 worst cities on earth to live.

If you are said loud sadistic crude foreign philistine, then Phnom Pehn is perhaps not so bad.

(the above sterotype isn't necessarily a direct reference to OP, and any likeness of character is purely coincidental)
Old 08-28-2007, 01:09 AM

Old 08-28-2007, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Folk who want to pick up HIV at a substantial discount.

Really OP, you think some white bloke coming into Cambodia with no knowledge or respect of the language or culture can open up a business serving up the local young flesh to fat greasy Germans at bargain basement prices?

If some locals don't put a blade in your face and f**k the wound, the police will be next in line behind the politicians. You'll get raped by them for allowing their daughters to get raped.

This idea smells worse than one of your busier future employee's c**t

[/ QUOTE ]

good to know. For all I knew, the locals just didn't care about prostitution like they don't care about weed.

You're a bit overboard on "allowing their daughter to get raped", fwiw what I had in mind was selectively allowing say 20+ year old hookers to work in my club and have some kind of bar tab system. Maybe even require testing (I'd pay for) if they want to be in my club
Old 08-28-2007, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are said loud sadistic crude foreign philistine, then Phnom Pehn is perhaps not so bad.

(the above sterotype isn't necessarily a direct reference to OP, and any likeness of character is purely coincidental)

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't call me loud
Old 08-28-2007, 02:28 AM

I didnt mean only sex. Why would you pay any money to watch a girl on a stage when you can have her do whatever you want (strip tease, massage, sexual stuff) of your choosing at a brothel.

In any event this idea is hugely retarded.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I didnt mean only sex. Why would you pay any money to watch a girl on a stage when you can have her do whatever you want (strip tease, massage, sexual stuff) of your choosing at a brothel.

[/ QUOTE ]

You tell me, why do people do it in Nevada?

For one, I could advertise cleaner/more attractive women. And the brothels there look pretty [censored]. If I was a whore-mongering whitey I wouldn't mind paying $10 instead of 50 cents if it meant I was in a cleaner, classier, more fun place