How did you fail?

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't pass.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:10 PM

Default Re: Lets beat a drug test

[ QUOTE ]
How did you fail?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will clarify the intent to avoid further smartassiness: what method did you try, and why didn't it work?
Old 10-16-2007, 12:59 PM

Next Time Try Searching

This gets discussed every month or so. Below is how to beat it (as said throughout this post):

"UGHHHH Don't buy those drinks. Maskers are detectible and those that swear by them more than likely got lucky.

1) Drink lots of water starting about 4-6 hrs before the test (dilute)

2) B12 around the same time, dose again before going (color)

3) Eat LOTS of BEEF starting now, burgers and steaks(creatine levels)

This should be all you need. As long as you REALLY dilute your pee (I'm talking 6-10 glasses of water), make sure it's yellow (B vitamins), and keep the creatine levels up (w/ the meat) you should pass no problem.

Drinks are VERY risky IMO. Also, if you fail, cause a huge ruckus and demand a retest. If you fail twice you suck."

Also

Declare Ibuprofen as a regular drug you take. This will raise the levels that they test for. It usually gives false positives. Don't actually take it though.
Old 10-16-2007, 04:45 PM

I smuggled my friends piss in, ending up sitting in the waiting room for like a half hour. I had it in a medicine bottle, and I could tell it was getting cool. I should have obv gotten handwarmers, but like I said, I [censored] up. So I panicked when I finally got in there and put a little of my own piss in there, trying to warm it a bit. When I came out and the guy checked the temperature, he was like "Hmm, just at the bottom of the range" So I def would have failed on temp alone had I not pissed in there a bit, so either way I was done for.

Ace,

I got this stuff at the shed called test-pass, its basically vitamins, creatine, and other minerals. I may not use it because I have more time than the last test, but how is that going to be detected as a masker? I've heard this product always works, but I may not even use it because I have more time to load up on water, vitamins and red meat.

So I could have pulled it off had I not been a bit nervous, but actually, I'm thinking that first job would have sucked, so it may be a blessing in disguise.
Old 10-16-2007, 04:51 PM

Oh also, when the plant manager found out I tested postive and brought me into his office to talk, he was like "I wish I would have known before you went to the hospital to get the test, we could have done it in house" Basically saying he would have lied to corporate had I tested postive. But his hands were tied since corporate policy of course. It was funny though, he really didn't care that I smoked.
Old 10-16-2007, 04:56 PM

i ace bandaged a condom full between my leg and nuts.Wear some pants and this will keep the urine your body temperature. also on the way to the test place i blasted the heat and kept moving. worked for me twice.

only downside is youll have someone else piss on your hands