Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: which handle should i use 4 stars?
lolbbvaments 7 10.77%
mike oxinyermom 3 4.62%
sirpwnsalot 8 12.31%
kneegroplz 15 23.08%
good4me2poopon 6 9.23%
BASTARD! FACK OOT! 26 40.00%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 03:38 AM

Default Re: Less Hugs, More Bans (NC Thread)

LOL BadBig, here's how you get value from reads:

Ultimate Bet 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed) Ultimate Bet Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: marchron is BB with T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG+2 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, marchron calls, UTG+2 calls, MP2 calls.

Flop: (12.33 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
marchron checks, UTG+2 checks, MP2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">marchron raises</font>, UTG+2 folds, MP2 folds, CO calls.

Turn: (8.16 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">marchron bets</font>, CO calls.

River: (10.16 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">marchron bets</font>, CO calls.

Final Pot: 12.16 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
marchron has Tc Th (two pair, tens and fours).
CO has 8c 8d (two pair, eights and fours).
Outcome: marchron wins 12.16 BB. </font>

Ultimate Bet 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) Ultimate Bet Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: marchron is BB with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, MP3 calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, marchron checks.

Flop: (2.33 SB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">marchron bets</font>, MP3 calls.

Turn: (2.16 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
marchron checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, marchron calls.

River: (4.16 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">marchron bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">marchron 3-bets</font>, MP3 calls.

Final Pot: 10.16 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
marchron has Js Kh (straight, king high).
MP3 has Qd Jc (three of a kind, queens).
Outcome: marchron wins 10.16 BB. </font>
Old 10-24-2007, 06:23 AM

I'm kinda sad this morning. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I've got about 1 hour left on my last shift as a train dispatcher. My job is moving to Omaha and I'm not moving with it.

On the other hand, I'll be returning to my job as a train conductor. (something I haven't done in about 13 years.) I'm kind of excited about that part of it. It'll give me a bit more freedom to control my work life. I'll also be seeing guys on a more frequent basis who I consider friends that I haven't seen too often in the last 6 years. that makes me glad. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

gg me.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:08 AM

Just about to clean this guy out &amp; this happened...

Online, $5/$10 Limit Hold'em Cash Game, 2 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">Hero raises</font>, <font color="red">BB 3-bets</font>, <font color="red">Hero caps</font>, BB calls

Flop: (8 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>, <font color="red">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls

Turn: (7 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>, <font color="red">BB 3-bets</font>, <font color="red">Hero caps</font>, BB calls

River: (15 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets</font>, Hero calls

Results: 17 BB Pot (0.05 BB Rake)
Hero mucked A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a pair of Aces) and LOST (-8.5 BB NET)
BB showed K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Kings) and WON 16.95 BB (+8.45 BB NET)

Another [censored] 100 odd hands &amp; I finally got him but I think the rake won in the end!
Old 10-24-2007, 10:52 AM

Brag: Doing a lot better down here. The wind in SD has shifted so that it's now blowing the fire more slowly than the Santa Anas towards the north and east. While the fire was within about 5 miles of me as of Monday night, it has hardly moved westward at all since then. The evacuation order for my area was turned off, and I got to sleep in a real bed for another night. The overnight progress of the fire doesn't look to be that rapid on the map, so that's great news for the whole area, not just me. The people of Escondido still could use some prayers, though, since their city is about half surrounded by fire.

As a consequence of this, the people at the conference here went out and got totally wasted last night, me included. I'm still slightly drunk right now, actually. Mission accomplished.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
okay this one pissed me off a lot
ugh wtf how can i punish you so perfectly every time like that and then i still get [censored] over god [censored] damn it how can i cap the flop and raise the turn knowing i'm right both times and then have this happen arghhhh thank god i'm not playing for a living any more

[/ QUOTE ]

Bellagio 4/8, Sunday morning, about 10:30...table full of what you might expect at that time and limit. I'm basically the only one at the table that EVER raises preflop; my hands haven't been hitting much, but the couple that have I've played hard and shown down winners. There's a guy 3 seats to my left that's been bullying the table, picking up a lot of orphan pots with bets/raises on the flop an aggression on the turn.

I'm in the BB and look down to see red aces! The last time I got aces, everybody folded to my flop c-bet, so I'm hoping for better things this time.

5 limpers, as expected, and the SB raises! This guy's older, a kind of [censored]-eyed mouse, that's using a Mason's medallion and a coin with an Enfield rifle on it as hand-protectors. This is the first time he's shown any aggression, at all, in an hour and a half.

I 3pop, limpers all call, SB caps! Unbelievable! All call, 7 to the flop for 28 bets.

Flop comes rainbow, AcQx. SB bets, I call knowing that the bully will raise, which he does, a couple of folds, SB calls, I raise, all call. 4-5 to the turn for 18-19 bets.

Turn's another club. SB checks. I bet. Bully raises. Everybody folds to SB who calls. I 3bet. Bully calls, SB calls. 3 to the river for about 30 bets.

River, you guessed it, final club, doesn't pair the board, doesn't finish a straight. SB checks, I bet, Bully raises, SB calls, I call. Final pot, about 35 bets.

Bully shows Qc4c. Masonic Mouse shows Jc9c. I show my set of aces, to a series of gasps from the table, and somehow manage to not choke the crap out of anybody.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:09 PM

yea boz i hate those [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] i had a really similar one happen at foxwoods a few days ago where i had top set aces and two different guys both hit the rr flush. poker is so irritating sometimes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2007, 03:03 PM

brag: I got a postdoc position in Pasadena starting February. (Commerce, here I come).
beat: I actually have to write up my thesis now.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:04 PM

Huge brag. Standard beat. Nicely done.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
okay this one pissed me off a lot
ugh wtf how can i punish you so perfectly every time like that and then i still get [censored] over god [censored] damn it how can i cap the flop and raise the turn knowing i'm right both times and then have this happen arghhhh thank god i'm not playing for a living any more

[/ QUOTE ]

Bellagio 4/8, Sunday morning, about 10:30...table full of what you might expect at that time and limit. I'm basically the only one at the table that EVER raises preflop; my hands haven't been hitting much, but the couple that have I've played hard and shown down winners. There's a guy 3 seats to my left that's been bullying the table, picking up a lot of orphan pots with bets/raises on the flop an aggression on the turn.

I'm in the BB and look down to see red aces! The last time I got aces, everybody folded to my flop c-bet, so I'm hoping for better things this time.

5 limpers, as expected, and the SB raises! This guy's older, a kind of [censored]-eyed mouse, that's using a Mason's medallion and a coin with an Enfield rifle on it as hand-protectors. This is the first time he's shown any aggression, at all, in an hour and a half.

I 3pop, limpers all call, SB caps! Unbelievable! All call, 7 to the flop for 28 bets.

Flop comes rainbow, AcQx. SB bets, I call knowing that the bully will raise, which he does, a couple of folds, SB calls, I raise, all call. 4-5 to the turn for 18-19 bets.

Turn's another club. SB checks. I bet. Bully raises. Everybody folds to SB who calls. I 3bet. Bully calls, SB calls. 3 to the river for about 30 bets.

River, you guessed it, final club, doesn't pair the board, doesn't finish a straight. SB checks, I bet, Bully raises, SB calls, I call. Final pot, about 35 bets.

Bully shows Qc4c. Masonic Mouse shows Jc9c. I show my set of aces, to a series of gasps from the table, and somehow manage to not choke the crap out of anybody.

[/ QUOTE ]

hate to quote an entire message, but it's totally worth it. Like wow, so much dead money, and though you got the worst of it, reality hit the variance side of nature. Pretty sick!
Old 10-24-2007, 04:19 PM

I would love to see Oink or Kit in the well...
Closed Thread