Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 03:39 AM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: September**

Here's September so far up through Friday night...

Old 09-08-2007, 03:42 AM

Well, based upon my proof earlier today, it sucks to be me more than H-Bomb's homey as I am on an 11 BI downswing. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

It would suck a bit less if it were all variance, but it isn't. I am a mega-donk right now. If you play on UB Buddy List me haha. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-08-2007, 03:48 AM

Wow, Hbomb you have alot of downswings. Is this all NL50?
Old 09-08-2007, 03:56 AM

does anyone go out on weekends? i feel lame playing on fri/sat night but i know i need to to improve limits...maybe its cuz im 20
Old 09-08-2007, 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Those Fozzy FTP mods are great stuff. Anyone else using them?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are great. Couldn't live without them. The black table with yellow card backs and the bright blue/red/yellow/gray cards is awesome. one problem though (which I pm'ed him but he never answered). In the "last hand" window, the colors get completely messed up.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
does anyone go out on weekends? i feel lame playing on fri/sat night but i know i need to to improve limits...maybe its cuz im 20

[/ QUOTE ]

I go out occassionally, but the weekend is the best time to play, so its a trade off you have to make. Im also bit on the antisocial side. Now that football season is here, I wont be going out anywhere on saturday/sunday/thursday [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-08-2007, 04:10 AM

im excited that im going to jets-pats this weekend, but kinda mad that i have to miss all of the other 1:00 games.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im excited that im going to jets-pats this weekend, but kinda mad that i have to miss all of the other 1:00 games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive never cared for being in the stadium. Ive went to a couple of The Vols games before, and sitting out in the hot sun, while being driven deaf by the crowd noise(I have sensitive ears [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]), and poor seating just doesn't do it for me. Id much rather be sitting on my bed watching the game on a 50" plasma enjoying my air conditioning and being able to switch between any games that are on [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Have fun at the game though. I hope your team wins.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The WORST thing you can do is staying in on weekends to play poker! Hell, DUDE! WTF are you doing? I eventually opt to stay in when I don't like what the others are planning or I don't want to socialize. But I made a vow that I never turn down an invitation or opportunity to stay home alone playing poker. Don't do it. It will put you on life tilt eventually. You need to get your head clear from time to time. Treat poker as a hobby. And even if you treat it as a job, stick to workdays.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive never cared for being in the stadium. Ive went to a couple of The Vols games before, and sitting out in the hot sun, while being driven deaf by the crowd noise(I have sensitive ears [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]), and poor seating just doesn't do it for me. Id much rather be sitting on my bed watching the game on a 50" plasma enjoying my air conditioning and being able to switch between any games that are on [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Have fun at the game though. I hope your team wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks, the jets are in trouble though. hopefully with seymour and harrison out, we can put up some points.

yeah games are intense, usually i'm drunk by the time they start though so noise isn't really an issue [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

i hear you on the plasma though, hdtv has completely nullified my chances of doing anything productive on sundays.
Closed Thread