Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2006, 03:20 PM

Default The Launch of - \"My Gift to the Forum\" in this Thread

Hello everyone. After about 15 hours of sitting in front of MS Word, it looks like this project is just about to launch. I should be posting the actual link here in about 30 min when coxquinn gets back from his meeting and gets me the final hosted version. Before I post the actual link, I'd like to paste the actual HH here in parts so that you can run it through the replayer and write down what you would do on each hand before looking at the final commentated link.

I'd also like to thank the 6 great reviewers who did this for us. They all have unique perspectives on the game and often disagree in tough spots. I also think its worth mentioning that among the 6, I try to put Irie's comments up front because as far as I know he's the only reviewer that actually reviewed the HH and wrote down what he would do before he actually saw my actions (thus removing bias).

I also want to give props to all who helped with this, especially coxquinn who hosted this puppy and kept me from spending countless dollars off-shoring the work to India

Let's have a great discusson on this over the next few days!!!!!

Indy