Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2007, 09:59 PM

Default Re: The official MyWebATM thread.

Unlike some on here, I got my account set up and funded my fulltilt account without any real problems. However, now I am ready to withdraw, and i wanted to wire some money to my bank account(I havent received my card yet so I cant just take cash out).

The problem is, when I go to withdraw my money, the form is there, but once the form is filled out there is no button or command to hit to transfer the money and complete the transaction. Just a form with nothing to finalize it.

Is anyone else having this same problem?

Does anyone else see the button on the website to complete the transfer?
Old 02-26-2007, 11:52 PM

It was tricky at 1st. The directions arent the best. But I believe it's in the transfer to US bank or something like that...

I did get my card today by the way.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:30 AM

I wasn't able to sign up through the website, the same as many people here. I sent an email to the support@MyWebATM address, no response. A week later, another email, no response. About a week later, a final email to support with Full Tilt CC'd on it. No response from MyWebATM, but I did get a response from Full Tilt.

Unfortunately, that FT response consisted of confusion followed by a form letter letting me know what steps are required to sign up for MyWebATM. When I responded to say that, as was made obvious by the CC'd email in which I described my attempt to sign up and MyWebATM's complete lack of competency, I understood the sign-up process, FT responded by saying they couldn't do anything, and were sorry.

I've pretty much stopped playing on FT. Its just inconceivable to me that they could: pick a processor incapable of handling a customer load that they could estimate with near-pinpoint precision; pick a processor who lied to them about their ability to take on new customers, and do nothing to rectify the situation weeks later; not understand why current customers are upset about having zero access to their money, and are unable to coherently address these concerns.

I'm going to hop on the phone for one last time today, but unless there's some miracle reversal, I'm simply though with FT. Its amazing how things like rakeback, customization, availability, etc, all pale in comparison to being able to withdraw your money.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:26 AM

I'm not seeing a "submit" button either. Any help from those that have made sucessful withdrawals to their bank would be appreciated.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its amazing how things like rakeback, customization, availability, etc, all pale in comparison to being able to withdraw your money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's up there with fair dealing. Amazing they don't get that.

FT was never one of my faves, and I stopped playing there due to these issues, though I like the new look they adopted.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FT responded by saying they couldn't do anything, and were sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, after vouching for them, and pumping them hard, FTP is now distancing themselves from MyWebATM and leaving their customers in the lurch. Classy.

[ QUOTE ]
Its just inconceivable to me that they could: pick a processor incapable of handling a customer load that they could estimate with near-pinpoint precision; pick a processor who lied to them about their ability to take on new customers, and do nothing to rectify the situation weeks later; not understand why current customers are upset about having zero access to their money, and are unable to coherently address these concerns.
Its amazing how things like rakeback, customization, availability, etc, all pale in comparison to being able to withdraw your money.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 02-27-2007, 02:21 PM

ok im about to cash out from full tilt soon. is anyone able to withdraw from the mywebatm account to their bank account?
Old 02-27-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok im about to cash out from full tilt soon. is anyone able to withdraw from the mywebatm account to their bank account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this has been done.

Other's have had problems, but many who were able to set up an account, etc., have gotten MyWebATM to work end-to-end.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not seeing a "submit" button either. Any help from those that have made sucessful withdrawals to their bank would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Use the scroll bar on the right. Scroll down and you will see a "Continue" Button. There's more to the page below the amount field. It does work!!!
Old 02-27-2007, 02:37 PM

I have. The first transaction was to my bank account. The transactions since that time were at an ATM.