Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2007, 08:55 PM

Default Re: The official MyWebATM thread.

[ QUOTE ]
My summary would be: basically they are sketchy and inept. There have been some people who have had success with them, but there have been a lot of issues and some really bad cs. Its a gamble.

My personal experience was worse than bad (see a few posts up), so I may be influenced by that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I tried to sign up as well and it didn't work. I got the same message as you, except they told me to just email them, not call.

Here's the weird thing. They told me email them at support@ebsg.net, but when I sent the email it was returned. Shady, shady, shady.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:25 PM

That's strange. I believe I already posted that I have made 2 withdrawals already. I expect to see my 2nd tomorrow in my acct.
I haven't had any problems what so ever, but I do believe there are a ton of people applying and and they don't have the support to cover it.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:43 AM

i tried to sign up a few days ago, but closed the window when i realized i had no idea of the answers to the ridiculous identity verification questions. so i called my parents, hoping they'd know. they knew like 3/6, so i figured i'd open the site again and at least try to answer the questions, then contact them by phone if i got a few wrong.

well, i got the following error message:

"We are unable to verify your information.
Please contact our customer service representative at support@ebsg.net.

Thank you."

so now i can't even TRY to answer the security questions.

and now i'm reading in this thread that this isn't even a valid email address?? i emailed both that address, and support@wetatm.com, but bah.

this service seems lame, and i'm usually optimistic about this kind of stuff.

doesn't epassporte offer some kind of physical card that makes it easy to get money out? why aren't more full tilt users using epassporte?
Old 02-20-2007, 10:59 AM

I was able to deposit w/ mywebatm about a week ago into FTP. I tried again the other day and it won't go through. I tried once again this morning and it was declined again.

Anyone else having issues with this?
Old 02-20-2007, 11:27 AM

It is hilarious. They give everyone the same ticket number to make their support sound legit.

LOL
Old 02-20-2007, 03:38 PM

I opened my account on about the 4th requesting that they take $100 for the initial funding. I verified the $.32 deposit and, within seconds, was notified that they took the $112.xx to start the process. Somehow I never got an account number so I cannot transfer the $$$ to FT. I have yet to get the card. Calls to MYWEBATM have been unproductive. The Cust Service dept says just wait 3 weeks for your card. This program has me shaking. I think I should have just played and let my account be. If FT doesn't get this going well, they are shooting themselves in the foot.
Old 02-20-2007, 03:42 PM

I got my card, took around 10 days or so
Old 02-20-2007, 04:42 PM

Signed up last week. The small deposit appeared today, and I confirmed my account. It says the card is in the mail. Now I kinda wish I didn't sign up. I guess we will see how it goes.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:17 PM

what a complete disaster, imagine tilt sent out that mass email endorsing this company, nice job...
Old 02-20-2007, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what a complete disaster, imagine tilt sent out that mass email endorsing this company, nice job...

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

This is a quote from a post by FTPSean:
[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt Poker took the time to find a company that is reliable, secure and committed to the long haul.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only time with tell about the third count, but the first two don't seem to hold true of MyWebATM. Good job on your due dilligence FTP. MyWebATM are making you look like idiots.

And this from the same post:
[ QUOTE ]
MyWebATM is prepared to service all our players

[/ QUOTE ]

They refuse to do business with me and won't say why.

Either you are lying to me (which I doubt) FTPSean, or they are lying to you. For every player that MyWebATM successfully helps it seems there is another they screw. The fear, anger, and confusion they are spreading does not make this a positive for poker or for FullTilt.

Someone at the executive level at FTP needs to get on the horn with MyWebATM and straighten them out.