Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2007, 11:32 AM

Default Re: stupidest move you\'ve ever made with the opposite sex

cried after I couldnt get her bra undone.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:04 PM

Maybe I'll share tidbits here and there since there's too much to possibly list in one post.

3rd year of college, I met this girl through my job (student-run version of Geek Squad, basically, I'd make house calls to fix ppl's computers). She was home alone when I got there and we talked for a bit while I worked on her computer; whatever I was doing (virus scan, reinstalling Windows, whatever, 90% of computers I worked on it was pretty much the same story) was taking a long time so she invited me to come downstairs and eat dinner with her and her roommates that had just gotten home, which was prob the nicest thing any of our customers had done for me. Anyway, when everything finished and I took off she invited me to a party they were having at their house that weekend, so when that came around I went over there with a few friends. We hung out for a bit, and they were ready to bounce to another party so I found the girl and told her I was taking off but I'd love to hang out with her sometime and could I get her number? She said yeah and gave it to me; score!

So, obviously I never called her. Why? I had no idea. She was really cute and sweet and def worth getting to know better...I just seriously have no idea what I was thinking.

I saw her around campus a couple times, and she remembered me and we made small talk, but I figured that I'd already screwed up by not calling her and it was pointless to try at that point.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I'll share tidbits here and there since there's too much to possibly list in one post.

3rd year of college, I met this girl through my job (student-run version of Geek Squad, basically, I'd make house calls to fix ppl's computers). She was home alone when I got there and we talked for a bit while I worked on her computer; whatever I was doing (virus scan, reinstalling Windows, whatever, 90% of computers I worked on it was pretty much the same story) was taking a long time so she invited me to come downstairs and eat dinner with her and her roommates that had just gotten home, which was prob the nicest thing any of our customers had done for me. Anyway, when everything finished and I took off she invited me to a party they were having at their house that weekend, so when that came around I went over there with a few friends. We hung out for a bit, and they were ready to bounce to another party so I found the girl and told her I was taking off but I'd love to hang out with her sometime and could I get her number? She said yeah and gave it to me; score!

So, obviously I never called her. Why? I had no idea. She was really cute and sweet and def worth getting to know better...I just seriously have no idea what I was thinking.

I saw her around campus a couple times, and she remembered me and we made small talk, but I figured that I'd already screwed up by not calling her and it was pointless to try at that point.

[/ QUOTE ]

if some had said this to me in person i guarantee i would have punched them <font color="white">probably in the balls, not like they'd need em anyway </font>
Old 10-09-2007, 02:11 PM

What, assuming that you were a girl and a guy was asking for your number? Or if someone told you that story?
Old 10-09-2007, 02:15 PM

if someone had told me that story
Old 10-09-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I said: ahh no, I am to drunk to dance.

[/ QUOTE ]
huh, i usually say the opposite
Old 10-09-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I said: ahh no, I am to drunk to dance.

[/ QUOTE ]
huh, i usually say the opposite

[/ QUOTE ]

hha yes, you are to sober to anti-dance
Old 10-09-2007, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1 e4 d5
2 exd4 Qxd4
3 Nc6 Qe4?

[/ QUOTE ]
3 Nc6?!?! is a hell of a move.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:26 PM

Dated a girl last two years of high school.
Just into the summer after graduation she decides she wants "a break" of undetermined length- but she'll get back to me on it at some point.
A month later her best friend asks me out. I'm assuming this goes against the girl code unless there are carveouts when girl strings guy along while running around with other guys. I say sure what the hell.

Rest of summer == tons of sexytime and fun.

Former girlfriend finds out several months later, meaning I was way past the discarded stage but she hadn't let me know, and gets all pissed at me asking how I could do that blah blah blah.
I ask her if she's decided how long the break will last yet.

Oh wait... this wasn't supposed to be "smartest sequence of moves ever" ??? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Okay, dumbest move ever was saying yes to trying it with her 3 years later again.
Old 10-09-2007, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stupidest move? I treated them as nicely as they said they wanted to be treated.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFGDMFT