Widowed 3 0.56%
Voters: 539. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2006, 03:50 PM

Default Re: this chick is fat, yo

pictures of posters.. not stuey or some wacko couple
Old 05-17-2006, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tend to value intelligence and humor above all else. Fancy cars and paychecks are of no interest to me.

[/ QUOTE ]SKEPTICAL
Old 05-17-2006, 03:51 PM

Gunny,
Please back your avatar.

Thank you.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:52 PM

The reason men judge women is because we can.

Men have power and women have their looks.

Nothing more unattractive than a powerful women or a poor man, that's the truth. period.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tennenbaum,

while i'm not personally offended, it pisses me off for the reasons that i think it propogates a culture of misogyny. by having things on this internet forum and guys proving how cool they are by the best insults of women, it propogates the standard that making fun of women makes one cool... that's what pisses me off. the effects things like this have on the overall society, rather than individually potentially offensive things (because i actually have a pretty thick skin and can hold my own when it comes to these things, as those who know me can attest to)

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you honestly think we could ever live in a world where people don't rate/comment on other people? It's not going to happen? Obviously, I have more of a problem if really out of line things were being said/done to a woman to purposefully to hurt her feelings or affect her in some way. But this is just a site for people's opinions and blowing off steam. By getting upset at this crap and posting an entire thread on it, you are just giving truth to the misogynistic view of the nagging, whinny woman.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The reason men judge women is because we can.

Men have power and women have their looks.

Nothing more unattractive than a powerful women or a poor man, that's the truth. question mark.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp
Old 05-17-2006, 03:54 PM

Can we please hijack this thread into a Hott Fat Chicks thread now? Me, Gunny and codewarrior are sick of being chastised for our chubby-chasing ways!
Old 05-17-2006, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tennenbaum,

while i'm not personally offended, it pisses me off for the reasons that i think it propogates a culture of misogyny. by having things on this internet forum and guys proving how cool they are by the best insults of women, it propogates the standard that making fun of women makes one cool... that's what pisses me off. the effects things like this have on the overall society, rather than individually potentially offensive things (because i actually have a pretty thick skin and can hold my own when it comes to these things, as those who know me can attest to)

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you honestly think we could ever live in a world where people don't rate/comment on other people? It's not going to happen? Obviously, I have more of a problem if really out of line things were being said/done to a woman to purposefully to hurt her feelings or affect her in some way. But this is just a site for people's opinions and blowing off steam. By getting upset at this crap and posting an entire thread on it, you are just giving truth to the misogynistic view of the nagging, whinny woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

[ QUOTE ]
Tennenbaum,

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, I think girls are WAY worse when it comes to dissecting the looks of another woman. We do it all the time. Women are catty bitches. Guys are simply stating their preference for women they'd like to [censored]. They are not doing it to purposefully hurt chicks feelings.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tennenbaum,

[/ QUOTE ]

I really think you're taking the effect of an internet forum way too seriously. People don't actually treat women worse just because they dissect flaws in private. If they have a one night stand and don't call again, it's because of way more than looks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Woah, woah, no, if I dont call after a one night stand, its because the next morning I realized I made a mistake and was too drunk to see she wasnt good looking, who wants to go out with a non-good looking girl who will go sleep w/ you after a night, rather than a good looking girl who will too. Im shallow, Im the first to admit it. I treat fat people, people who dont take care of themselves, etc, much more coldly at first than someone who obviously has some self-respect and takes the time to not look like a fat slob. I dont give a [censored] what you think about me, but most people do this, subconsciencely or not.