Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2007, 08:21 PM

Default Re: Nucharge Bodog

A supervisor at Nucharge admitted that the Nucharge reps via phone and email will tell you anything and it won't necessarily be true. This supervisor is trying to send my payouts via international wire but is not sure she can reverse my ACHs yet.

I suggest call and ask to speak to a supervisor...

My problem with this is the fact they lie. If they say, 30 days that's fine, just don't say a date and then 3-weeks later keep saying more dates which are just more lies.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:50 PM

let me see if I have this right. The bank wire, as far as has been reported is fairly quick and reliable, it just costs $45?

If you are thinking about leaving Bodog, this way wouldn't be so horrible?
Old 09-17-2007, 11:01 PM

Well I was also told that the funds would be in my account on Monday.

They were not. I emailed them and this is the reply

Thanks for your email,

Unfortunately we are unable to offer time frames as to when these funds will reach your account.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for you patience in this matter.

Please rest assured that we are doing everything to expedite the funds to you.

Please do not hesitate to call 1866 760 1861 if you have any further questions.

Kind regards
Customer support

Needless to say but if I ever get those funds(or even if i don't) I will never deal with nucharge again.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:25 AM

too the recent latecomers who haven't received their funds, here is my ticket I sent to nucharge 2 days before I received my money...the tone is pretty harsh but I wanted my $1500 after 34 days of being dicked around.

"Please forward this message to the nearest Nucharge Manager/supervisor: This is an unacceptable situation that your company has put me in. I have given this a lot of thought and after weighing my options I have decided that if I do not receive my $1500 withdrawal within 48 hours of this support ticket being opened I will be contacting the necessary authorities in an effort to recover what I believe to be stolen funds. I have already contacted a lawyer in this matter and he has informed me that I should contact both local and federal authorities as well as the US Dept of Justice who have recently singlehandedly shutdown another internet based ACH processor known as neteller. At this point I consider your company actions fraudulent and as previously stated I will continue to pursue your company until either my funds are recovered or your company is held liable for violating what I assume are numerous banking and interstate wire-fraud sanctions."
Old 09-18-2007, 01:26 AM

obviously my email is fake and by that I mean misleading, i don't have time nor conviction to contact a lawyer or the police but the email instilled a little fear in them which was my goal so 24 hours after this email was sent I received my money free and clear in my checking acct.
Old 09-18-2007, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
obviously my email is fake and by that I mean misleading, i don't have time nor conviction to contact a lawyer or the police but the email instilled a little fear in them which was my goal so 24 hours after this email was sent I received my money free and clear in my checking acct.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very well written e-mail. It's unfortunate that you admitted you were bluffing. Now the same tactic might not work for someone else.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:32 AM

Success!

I logged into my bank account this morning, and I FINALLY received my ACH from Nucharge. They had told me on Friday no later than Monday, and, for what its worth, it looks like I did receive it late last night.

As I doubt I'll be playing much on Bodog anymore right now, I wish the rest of you luck. I need to find a new site to play on, so I'll be taking suggestions. I'll definitely miss the convenience of sportsbetting/poker in one place, but I really don't want to deal with this anymore...
Old 09-18-2007, 11:12 AM

approved: 8/16

echeck in bank: 9/18
Old 09-18-2007, 01:03 PM

I finally received my ACH today...

Requested: 8/11
Received: 9/18

... [censored] you Nucharge!
Old 09-18-2007, 01:40 PM

My ACH also showed up in my bank account today. It was effective dated yesterday, so I guess NuCharge was actually telling the truth when they said Monday.

requested: 8-9
approved: 8-18
received: 9-18