Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 07:52 PM

Default Re: **Official NOT-Fgators Pic Thread** WARNING RANDOM GUY NOT FGATOR

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
and get cancer for playing poker poorly

[/ QUOTE ]
I read a lot of BBV, but can you link me to one post where someone said this?
Can't remember ever seeing it myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW you can NOT be serious.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:53 PM

soz

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol what, this happens like every day all over the world

You guys are all such [censored] tards. Jesus christ. He doesn't want his picture on the web, just leave him alone. Yeah, he prolly said it wasn't him just cause he didn't want that picture associated with every single post that he makes. Also, people outside could stumble upon these pictures and that would be pretty bad for him (the photoshops that is.)

I mean I see every reason for him to say its not him. I honestly think OP should be banned for life and whoever posts these pictures should be as well.

Would you guys really want pictures of yourself on the web with a shitton of photoshops which make you look really bad? Yeah, didn't think so.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nath all you do is leech onto these threads, re-iterating the same [censored] in a more spastic tone than the posters before you.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are aware of the strategy forums, right? Judging by your posting history, you might not be, but that's really what I'm referring to when I say he drains the resources of the forum.

As for the rest of your troll, what are you, 14? It's a long "I know you are, but what am I?" Frankly, I think you're just being a "hoar" for my attention.

I give you a D+ for effort; your trolling is neither funny nor true, but it is enough to make my ignore list.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
obv. people would not be posting in this thread if they didn't think those were pictures of Fgators. In reply to why is he allowed to use a random avatar, please don't tell me you think posting these pictures is the same as using an avatar

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be crazy.

He said himself multiple times it is not him.

Are you saying Fgators is a liar?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess your such an avid poster in this thread becuase its not Fgators right? The dude didn't want his pictures released to 2+2 so they said they weren't him. Think through it besides making knee-jerk, implausable contradictory arguments. Keep your erection in your pants before you spew all over everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your an idiot.

No one is allowed to post Fgators pictures. So if he admitted it, THEN his pictures would not be posted. Him denying it to keep them off here? Are you stupid? That is the complete opposite.

If he doesnt want anyone to see pictures of him, then why would he post them on the internet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really???? He knew Viper was going to post these pictures???? Really he's patrolling 2+2 24/7 to make sure to jump on the thread as soon as there posted? Ok Viper, let me get your facebook, I have it right here, wtf you gonna do, admit that its your pictures? And then when they're posted and your not around for it, because you know, sometimes people go out and do stuff away from their computers, then what will you do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its simple really. Gild said that if anyone posted Fgators picture, they would be banned. Fgators said "Oh no thats not me, nope not I". Gild then said "So then if its not you we can posts the pictures i guess" and he still wouldnt admit it.

Had he said "yes that is me, i dont want them posted" anyone that did would be banned.

I personally think this thread is kind of messed up, but he brought it on himself, he really did. It could have been prevented had he just admitted it. But no, he would just lie and call people idiots for thinking it was him
Old 10-22-2007, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP, you're a douche.

The 13th 4postle, you're a terrible poster.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

editk, cancel last comment then.
Doesn't really matter though, since this is imo completely different then saying diagf

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an A-hole...TMO
Old 10-22-2007, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whether or not he offers no value, you guys remind of the kids who picked on the handicap kids in high school just because they "offer no value" or were just "dumb".

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not really like that at all and tannenj explained pretty well why. Having said that, I'm not going to be doing any photoshopping or spreading these around. Just being him is probably tough enough as it is.
Old 10-22-2007, 07:56 PM

Now all we need is for someone to shoot an email to Tucker saying some random guy called FGators is using his picture, claiming to be him. Plus attach photoshop of Tucker's head where he is getting double teamed by 2/3 and 3/6 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I want the REAL Tucker to come here, make a thread and say he is really disturbed by FGators. I want the mother of all trainwrecks [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2007, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Would you guys really want pictures of yourself on the web with a shitton of photoshops which make you look really bad? Yeah, didn't think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

NO, but again you are completely missing the point. If there were pictures of on this forum and photoshopped to [censored], I would be like "Yes, these are photos of me. You guys are a bunch of pricks. Mods please delete." and that would be the end of it.

Do you see why?