Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2006, 10:14 PM

Default PT problem...

I am about 90 to 95% sure that sometimes after i check my PT stats after a session that they are not accurate. MOney won or lost will not coincide with what i had in my account before and after a session. Today it seemed to not even have the sessin length right. I know i played over an hour and it said 9/10ths of an hour. Does anyone else experience this?

I dont know if its the way i shut down the program after im done if that could be a problem. I usually just right click on the task bar and click close. I dont stop the importing first and then close it. does anyone shut down pt this way or should i stop the importing first and then shut down? or does it even matter?

any imput would be great
Old 01-18-2006, 11:29 PM

Default Re: PT problem...

First, make sure you have the latest PT patch.

Different stuff can cause hands to get saved bad, you can check the PT error logs (in the PT directory) to see what hands had errors importing, and request them using the hand history ID manually through the poker software. Any hands where you get disconnected or leave the table before the hand ends won't be imported. Also, hands won't count towards your hours when you're waiting for the BB or sitting out.

Just a few things to look for. Next session compare # of hands in your poker software to # of hands PT has, if you're missing > 10% of your hands something is probably wrong that I didn't list here.