Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you support a seperate PL forum?
Yes 4 14.29%
No 24 85.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 11:50 PM

Default Re: Roger, I\'m queening it as we speak (NC Thread)

I think it's these guys: Powder

Whacky, weird stuff.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:50 AM

Last hand of the night.

PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is Button with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4.50 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (3.25 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

River: (5.25 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, BB calls.

Final Pot: 11.25 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
BB has 7d 9s (full house, aces full of nines).
Hero has Kh As (four of a kind, aces).
Outcome: Hero wins 11.25 BB. </font>

That is an awful river checkraise. Go Zeebo's Theorem.

Although I guess he pulled ahead of a flush.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was actually thinking about this earlier, if the majority of IP's are dynamic then they wouldn't be able to tell which PC you would be using as your IP should change everytime your router/modem is restarted.

[/ QUOTE ]

The exact IP would change, but the range would still identify your ISP and city.

If you went to Starbucks or work and used their wireless, the IP would be quite different from your home address.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:03 AM

i was wondering this too. i want to create a new account on a site. im guessing i wont be able to get away with using the same email address. but other than that there shouldnt be a (technical) problem right? (i say "technical" as opposed to ethical/T&amp;C)
Old 10-09-2006, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
(i say "technical" as opposed to ethical/T&amp;C)

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't see an ethical problem either. The poker site wants to keep your business. If your doing it for rakeback or to change your game name, why not. New players get this options, why shouldn't a long standing customer get the same benefits. The only way I would see a problem is if you were to use their 1st deposit bonus again. I know that wasn't the point of your post...just thought I would put in my 2 cents on the old arguement.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't see an ethical problem either. The poker site wants to keep your business. If your doing it for rakeback or to change your game name, why not. New players get this options, why shouldn't a long standing customer get the same benefits. The only way I would see a problem is if you were to use their 1st deposit bonus again. I know that wasn't the point of your post...just thought I would put in my 2 cents on the old arguement.

[/ QUOTE ]

yer, i cant say i feel bad about it, its not like the sites are scratching for cash. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] i just dont want to get banned or anything for breaking their t&amp;c. which is really what im getting at: how can they ban you (or prevent you from making a new account provided you use a differnt email address) if you dont have a static IP? cant u just create a new account?

but has anyone done this (creating a new account at a site you already play) with the same email?

PS. if im breaking rules by asking dodgy stuff, sorry. please delete.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:58 AM

here's what piss me off:

Poker Stars
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $5/$10
4 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (4 players) tj is SB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
UTG folds, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">tj 3-bets</font>, BB calls, Button calls.

Flop: 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (9SB, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">tj bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises</font>, Button folds, tj calls.

Turn: 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (6.5BB, 2 players)
tj checks, <font color="#cc0000">BB bets</font>, tj calls.

River: 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (8.5BB, 2 players)
tj checks, <font color="#cc0000">BB bets</font>, tj calls.

Results:
Final pot: 10.5BB
<font color="#ffffff">BB showed 6s Ah</font>
<font color="#ffffff">tj mucks 9s 9h</font>

somehow this guy is like 21/7/2 too. wtf.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
here's what piss me off:

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...I want to say something witty or clever but I am speechless. For the life of me I can't imagine what he was thinking. Maybe every now and then he chooses a hand to go on monkey tilt with just to shake things up. Wow...
Old 10-09-2006, 05:28 AM

Villain played well.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:45 AM

I am allowed to vent here right? Two annoying days trying to isolate 75%+ vpip laggers. They kept on hitting the bloody flop or making draws, I am pretty sure I played well but down around 40bb to these muts.

AJ vs K3 flop comes AJ393

QQ vs 88 hits set

AK vs K6 on board of KQ695

That kinda of thing.

Been on the dirt end of the luck stick for two months now, how long does this crap last?

Someone tell me some stories where they filet these guys for 40bb in 30 hands so I can feel good again.
Closed Thread