Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should scum thread titles be allowed?
Yes 27 35.53%
No 17 22.37%
Pokeraddict should use his best judgement 32 42.11%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2007, 08:41 PM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

Version 0.1.7 is now available.

There are many updates/improvements from 0.1.6, see the change log for a list of all of them.

The major updates are support for Everest Poker and an internal improvment of how text is read from windows.

Download here: http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/

Also, I may need volunteers with real money on Poker Stars, iPoker or Everest Poker if the $ sign is not being read correctly (for instance it is read as an 8 thereby completely throwing off pot bets...
Old 10-25-2007, 09:48 PM

Xanderz,
Had a go at Empire/Party but they went down for maintenance. The preflop betting(tried 10nl and 25nl) seemed to be a lot better (.80 first in 25nl .35 10nl- $1.10 behind a limper at 25nl) but betting on all streets after was usually about 4 times the bet eg wanted to bet $2.25, got around $10- this was using bet rounding set to small blind and big blind, these postflop bets were working fine for me before the upgrade set on relative bet rounding at this site- didn't get to play long enough to try relative bet rounding however. Will go back later.

Plenty of things working on Everest- sit out, post, reload to max buy and clear bet box and they are the worst things about the site so that was great. Betting buttons at 25nl giving bets like $115 and $415.25 etc. Didn't get any normal bet amounts. Increase/decrease bet using wheel up/ wheel down working great. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I am using the black background on Everest if that is of any consequence.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Xanderz,
Had a go at Empire/Party but they went down for maintenance. The preflop betting(tried 10nl and 25nl) seemed to be a lot better (.80 first in 25nl .35 10nl- $1.10 behind a limper at 25nl) but betting on all streets after was usually about 4 times the bet eg wanted to bet $2.25, got around $10- this was using bet rounding set to small blind and big blind, these postflop bets were working fine for me before the upgrade set on relative bet rounding at this site- didn't get to play long enough to try relative bet rounding however. Will go back later.

[/ QUOTE ] I didn't get time to do much testing on Party and now I can't seem to stay connected to their server :/ I'll take a look at what is going on as soon as I can play there.

[ QUOTE ]
Betting buttons at 25nl giving bets like $115 and $415.25 etc. Didn't get any normal bet amounts. Increase/decrease bet using wheel up/ wheel down working great. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]I was afraid of this. I don't have real money on there so I can't test if the $ signs are being read correctly. If you are willing, I will send an alternate version that will determine the correct mappings for the $ sign. The amount of work on your part should be minimal. Essentially, there is just an extra hotkey that sets the bet amount to some random amount and then reads the raise button and if the amounts don't match, they will be saved to a file. It keeps doing this until you press another hotkey that stops it. That is pretty much how I get the mappings except I will have to write the saving to file part (so that you can just send the file via email).

[ QUOTE ]
I am using the black background on Everest if that is of any consequence.

[/ QUOTE ]That is the background I set it to. Any background should be ok as long as it doesn't have green or yellow in it near the buttons.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:33 PM

Sent pm.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:13 PM

Xanderz,

Ok, having a bit more luck, Party/ Empire seems to be going fine, I reset my keys and used relative- I'm not sure why but I was changing the keys and the changes weren't saving. On Evereset I think the only problem might be that the decimal point is not there, but the amount might be right if there were a decimal point there, I'm on 10nl waiting for a hand I'm will to shove with to test it out. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-26-2007, 12:55 AM

The pot fractions are changing when I close the script. This was set up with the default settings in the left column, and as you can see they changed. I reinstalled and tried again but got the same result. After they changed the bet amounts went whacky.

Old 10-26-2007, 02:03 AM

It has been fixed for the source version of 0.1.7. The compiled version will be fixed in 0.1.8. Also I updated the mappings. There was more variance than I was expecting. If you could redownload the link in the pm I sent and get a larger sample size (perhaps 3 or 4 hands per window size) that would be really helpful! Make sure you use the updated version though.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:38 AM

The folder name I downlaoded earlier today from the website is called PokerPad-Source-0.1.7 and that's the one that stuff above is happening to. Anyway, I'll get those hands with the mapper and send them off.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:47 AM

I meant that I reuploaded PokerPad-Source-0.1.7 with the fix.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:14 AM

Yep worked that out [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Playing on Party and Everest ATM. Got it set on Relative. I raised a pot on Party, pot was $2.65 and I hit 3/4 first to bet and got $7.50. Same on Everest, first to go into a $1 pot, hit 3/4, bet was $3.