Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2007, 05:36 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

I just upgraded to the .exe version and gave it a shot.. Full Tilt crashed on me about 5 times in 100 hands 8 tabling... It never crashed with the old version except it would freeze and give me yellow screens many times...

I wasn't using FT Planner but Pokeraidewindow manager instead.. and no FT table opener either..

It was happening as playing... no noticeable particular time...
Old 02-11-2007, 05:41 AM

Version 0.45 2/11/07

1. Changed the operation of the system tray icon so the program will be restored when double clicked.
2. Improved the closing of the program from the system tray.
3. Changed the operation of Manual Rebuy for NL games. If the NL Rebuy Amount is set to 100%, then the hero's stack will be reloaded to max even if hero is sitting out (when the stack size can't be read from the player's box).
4. Increased some safety time margins to prevent problems when clicking Full Tilt buttons.

Download here .
Documentation is here .
Old 02-11-2007, 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just upgraded to the .exe version and gave it a shot.. Full Tilt crashed on me about 5 times in 100 hands 8 tabling... It never crashed with the old version except it would freeze and give me yellow screens many times...

I wasn't using FT Planner but Pokeraidewindow manager instead.. and no FT table opener either..

[/ QUOTE ]

I've made a few changes in version 0.45 that may help...
If you still notice the problem, let me know if it happens just as you click on a button (like FOLD or CALL). Then try turning off the displays, and see if it still happens.

Also, let me know what speed computer you are using, and also the speed of your internet connection.
nanochip
Old 02-11-2007, 11:35 AM

Has a "clear betbox" hotkey ever been added to the script? For no limit having some predefined bets are one thing but there will be a lot of times when those don't cover it.
Old 02-11-2007, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Since using the FTS.exe version, FTP has been crashing and closing about 1x/hr. I am also running current versions of:
FT Planner (with 16 open tables)
FT table opener
P. Tracker
PAHUD

[/ QUOTE ]

Tera: I run the same programs (except without FT planner). When do the crashes occur? When you are playing or just observing? If while playing, does it happen at a particular time, like when you click something?
nanochip

[/ QUOTE ]

I am playing, always. The table in focus turns yellow, I get an error msg: "FTP has encountered a problem and must close". I have not noticed anything more specific. That is, I'm pretty sure that it is not exactly at the moment I am hitting a button, but I am mult-tabling and and have always just acted on some table. I use fixed bets and your new display of betting % and $ suggestions. Machine: Dell, Latitude, D610 1.8 ghz pentium 2, 500mb memory.

Is there an alternative to FT Planner? It keeps newly opened tables from cluttering up the playing area. And it is great having 10-12 prospective tables with stats, in addition to the 4-6 that I'm playing.

Thanks.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:33 AM

Tried the latest version tonight. I turned off the OSD and had the first crash about 1 hr in 6-tabling (with 10 other open tables). It happened after I used the fold key (left arrow) but I am using those keys constantly so it may be a coincidence.

Restarted and crashed within 2 minutes (this time only FTS and FTP were open).

Forgot to mention in previous post, high speed connection.

Thanks.
Tera
Old 02-12-2007, 04:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tried the latest version tonight. I turned off the OSD and had the first crash about 1 hr in 6-tabling (with 10 other open tables). It happened after I used the fold key (left arrow) but I am using those keys constantly so it may be a coincidence.

Thanks.
Tera

[/ QUOTE ]

You have given me the clue I needed! Thanks! I've mostly been testing with using the mouse to click on the fold button and not a key assignment.

I believe I know what the problem is and I should have a fix for this soon.

In the meantime, don't use the key assignments to fold/call/check/bet - or if you do, wait a few seconds after activating a table (until the on screen displays stabilize for that table).

Using the mouse to click any of the buttons should be fine.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:16 PM

Version 0.46 2/12/07

1. Fixed problem detecting number of players at some tables.
2. Fixed problem of the Full Tilt appliction crashing if action keys were pressed quickly right after a table was activated.
3. Changed which keys activate the Pre-Action checkboxes (on Actions1 tab), so that the number of keys needed is minimized.

If you use the Pre-Action checkboxes, be sure to check out the new key assignments on the Actions1 Tab.

I believe that #2 if fixed, after testing for several hundred hands. However, if you use action keys (on Actions1 tab) to fold, check, and call (etc.), you many want to confirm that it works on your computer before using action keys at high stakes.

Download here .
Documentation is here .
Old 02-12-2007, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks.
Tera

[/ QUOTE ]

Tera,
Please try version 0.46 and let me know if this version solves it for you.
nanochip
Old 02-12-2007, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fidodell,
Please let me know if version 0.46 solves the problem you are seeing.
nanochip