Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2007, 02:38 AM

Default Re: Heroes - Hatefest 10-22-07

Midas touch is such a crappy power because the more he uses it the less valuable it becomes.

Peter obv met Kristen Bell before hand.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:35 AM

Anyone else get the idea the whole "Nicki" thing was a set up to convince Mohinder that using the tazer was acceptable means? They did tell Nicki when she showed up that there would be things she would have to do for them, right?
Old 10-23-2007, 03:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

Wow, this ep sort of didn't completely suck. And the nightmare man scene was pretty cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean you're going to have to find another way to make room for Pushing Daisies? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2007, 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else get the idea the whole "Nicki" thing was a set up to convince Mohinder that using the tazer was acceptable means? They did tell Nicki when she showed up that there would be things she would have to do for them, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it seemed pretty clear to me at the time. Sylar and the Company... I think Mohinder may have a power after all... super gullibility.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it seemed pretty clear to me at the time. Sylar and the Company... I think Mohinder may have a power after all... super gullibility.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the whole thing seemed like a setup to solidify Mohinder's loyalty. The Company knows this is necessary for several reasons, one of which is that they likely have tapped his cellphone, and know about his plot with Parkman.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:29 AM

Double Dutch? DOUBLE DUTCH? WTF! That seen had me cringing. although relatively good ep.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Double Dutch? DOUBLE DUTCH? WTF! That seen had me cringing. although relatively good ep.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it was something convenient that was both complicated and low key. If she'd gone and starting dunking bballs, that would have been a tad noticable.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:47 AM

Nightmare scene was awesome, i have to admit. Damn you heros, im already sucked in for the entire season even though im sure it is only going to disappoint like last season.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
one thing im starting to notice that is inconsistent is that the hereditary powers sometimes are the parents power and sometimes aren't. why is it that micah can do something that is totally unrelated to DL and nikki but parkman's power is right now a less developed version of his fathers?
same with claire, her dad can fly and her mom can make fire, yet she can heal.

[/ QUOTE ]
Parkman is the ONLY case where like father like son. The Haitian's dad could instill emotion, but the Haitian was different. Whatever mom & dad petrelli can do, it's obviously not the same as BOTH their sons. I actually think it's kinda lame that the Parkmen share this.

[ QUOTE ]
peter must have met lightning girl in the gap between his disappearance and being in ireland cause he has her power.

[/ QUOTE ]
Right. There was a lightning girl in one of the comics, but I don't think she was blond. I guess this is the third power repeat, with Parkmen, fliers, and now lightnings.

edit: I guess it was a lightning dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do we know that Parkman and his dad share a power? We know that Parkman can read minds. We know that Parkman's dad can cause nightmares. Yes I understand that Parkman's dad told Parkman that he can read minds too....are you really believing everything he says at this point?
Old 10-23-2007, 09:28 AM

boy did i miss kristen bell on TV