Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2007, 11:11 AM

Default Re: KaiBusto

He knows pretty well how to play LHE HU, so the results on HSPR aren't accurate.

[ QUOTE ]

OK, vielen Dank fuer all das Feedback!
zu HSDB: Die Seite ist aeusserst inkorrekt bei ihren Results, ausserdem trackt sie wie schon gesagt nur NL und PLO, was bei den meisten großen Spielern gar nichts aussagt… Schon mal Ilari beim O8 gesehen?- you are in for a treat- oder EliElezra bei HORSE…

Im limit holdem bin ich einer der groeßten gewinner dieses jahres (online) und meide eigentlich nur einen gegner im HU.

um etwas arrogant abzuschliessen:
Ich behaupte mal, zur top 3 der groeßten gewinner des jahres zu zaehlen (online natuerlich), wenn nicht sogar der groeßte zu sein.

comment-
NikiJ

[/ QUOTE ]

PSDB: That site is extremely inaccuarte, it also only tracks PLO and NLHE, and those 2 don't mean a whole lot to the big gambolars. Ever seen Ilari (Ziigmund) play O8? You're in for a treat... Or Eli Elezra at the HORSE tables?

This year, i am one of the biggest winners in LHE (online), and only avoiding one opponent.

To conclude a bit arrogantly:

I claim to be one of the top 3 winners (online ofc), if not the biggest winner.

comment-
NikiJ

I edited some stuff out that was boring / hard to translate lolz

-Kami
Old 11-27-2007, 12:59 PM

I remember playing Kay at around 5-10 before his big heater, and being really really unimpressed with his play... I had him flagged as a pretty big fish, and was very surprised to see him playing the nosebleeds a few months later. I think he's got a lot of gamble in him and is willing to make some sick plays, but his fundamentals seem really weak and I wasn't that surprised when he disappeared. PLO is a gross gross game in that you can play it pretty badly and crush it for a month or two (hansen, matusow, kai) and then when results catch up with you you think that you're just getting unlucky, whereas in reality you were lucky originally and now you're running more inline with your actual expectation.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PLO is a gross gross game in that you can play it pretty badly and crush it for a month or two (hansen, matusow, kai) and then when results catch up with you you think that you're just getting unlucky, whereas in reality you were lucky originally and now you're running more inline with your actual expectation. QFT
Old 11-27-2007, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I predicted a oncoming 40 buyin downswing in this thread near his peak http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=9&fpart=1
and it seems like it's happened, he's still way up for the year though. Just standard PLO variance really (or broken capacitor), Ziigmund, Benyamine, Durrr, Sbrugby and Gus have all had downswings like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

way to kick a man when he is down u douche
Old 11-27-2007, 01:28 PM

u have to gambol to get up there
Old 11-27-2007, 01:36 PM

I am curious. How much was he up when he peaked, how much did he lose, and to conclude, how much does he still have left now that he paused?
Old 11-27-2007, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he went on aheater he gotlucky he played well and then.........who didnt see this coming?? pretty standard.. that plo 200/400 ftp will eat you alive.
its the avatar curse, db gets one goes bust kai gets one ........ whos next

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah man standard, 100 buyin heaters. Obv he's no better at PLO than the next schmoe..
Old 11-27-2007, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I remember playing Kay at around 5-10 before his big heater, and being really really unimpressed with his play... I had him flagged as a pretty big fish, and was very surprised to see him playing the nosebleeds a few months later. I think he's got a lot of gamble in him and is willing to make some sick plays, but his fundamentals seem really weak and I wasn't that surprised when he disappeared. PLO is a gross gross game in that you can play it pretty badly and crush it for a month or two (hansen, matusow, kai) and then when results catch up with you you think that you're just getting unlucky, whereas in reality you were lucky originally and now you're running more inline with your actual expectation.

[/ QUOTE ]

13ptbb/100
Old 11-27-2007, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am curious. How much was he up when he peaked, how much did he lose, and to conclude, how much does he still have left now that he paused?

[/ QUOTE ]

something like 3,5-4 i think
Old 11-27-2007, 02:51 PM

Never heard of Kai, who is he