Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2007, 08:57 PM

Default Re: How to build credit

Right.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:15 PM

You don't need to pay juice to build credit. You don't even need to make purchases every month. Stop spreading idiotic advice.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You don't need to pay juice to build credit. You don't even need to make purchases every month. Stop spreading idiotic advice.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for your moranic reply. The examples you cited were spot on...Oh, you didn't cite any examples. Could that be because you are full of hot air and don't know what you are talking about.
Attn: Ron Burgungdy,OP,or whatever. I have enjoyed your posts in the past, which is why I have given you the best answers to your questions. If you, or anyone on this forum is interested in building a credit rating,please consider the advice I have posted. Please double check everything I have said. There are numerous good sources, and lots of bad,
available.
As you will notice, I haven't used insults previously, such as 'idiotic', no matter how boneheaded,wussyboy, sh*theaded,
the moran,Mommy's Boy, crybaby, the WiseGuyWannabes, posts were.
So, in short, after triple checking my advice, and if you want good credit, seriously consider what I have posted.
Otherwise, you can certainly find a moranidiot in this thread and you should listen to him.
This will be my last post and last look at this thread, so good look. Also, best of look to moranidiot!
Old 11-30-2007, 10:03 PM

DDD-

anyone following your advice is retarded.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:09 PM

It's spelled retarted, maroon!
Can you cite any examples where I am mistaken. Thanks, in advance. Your courage versus your mental and physical challenges are greatly admired. Please say Hi to your Mommy for me!
Old 11-30-2007, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's spelled retarted, maroon!
Can you cite any examples where I am mistaken. Thanks, in advance. Your courage versus your mental and physical challenges are greatly admired. Please say Hi to your Mommy for me!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Credit is built by accepting less than favorable terms... such as deposit credit cards, high interest credit cards, paying juice.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are flat out wrong. credit is built by having a line of credit and paying your bills on time. you don't have to carry a balance (pay juice). seriously, i don't care whatever advice you posted after this, its 100% false and most likely does harm to a persons credit.

i need to just start putting people on ignore like super fast. there are at least three posters in this thread who i don't need to read for various reasons varying from just being an idiot to being raging douche bag 99% of the time. im gonna give the quick trigger finger thing a try and see if my 2+2 experience improves.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:35 PM

Thanks for your analysis. Once again if you can, and you can't, point out anything incorrect in my previous posts which would help forum members needing to establish credit.. please feel free to point them out. In fact, all useful criticisms from any forum members will be welcome in advance.
Also if your Mommy would like to add her critiques, I am sure that the entire forum will welcome them.
Thanks to you and Mommy in advance!