Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2007, 06:52 PM

Default Les plaines c\'est de la bomb

Today it is the national birthday. So it is th 23 of june and we are so wasted. mE AND the steeeeeez for sheez are wasted. we are like 40 plus and we r so drunk. so the reason im posting is to tell you how much qc rock. So i went to the USa for the spring break And i could not find all that [censored]. So now it is the 23 of june and i have never been so drunk. the reason im postin is that we are lucky ti be poker player. most of the poeple here make like 8 dollar an hours working in a IGA or something. we as a poker player can make like 50 bux an hours. so we r the steeeeez for sheeeeeeez and for tonite we rented 2 room at the concorde. you know how thats worrth. 355 bux for a room for 1 night. do yhids id yhr dhit ... people like us used to be normal people . and now we play online poker and make so much money ( for our age ) that we spend some of it with our friend AND take so much drugs that man life cannot be so nice. so this is a message for all you fr players. tonite im going on that party with 300k plus person and it is gonna be sick. so now im so [censored] wasted with powd3r and alco0l and ectaqsy.... u know..... and all that reAIB Akku i can do this [censored] for free is because of poker. move up in limit and do all that drugs..

ps : our national birthday is so sick that when we wnt to daYTONA beach for our spring break we told those our american pewople who nevertr did real drugs to come hereer ands [censored] thety aer jheyre guvk pokr = getting wasted as much as psssible .....................
<

CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUNK
Old 06-23-2007, 07:06 PM

Default Re: Les plaines c\'est de la bomb

[ QUOTE ]
move up in limit and do all that drugs..

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you could just move up in limit and not do drugs. That would work fine too. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-23-2007, 07:17 PM

yeah but men u gotta enjoy life and stuff.

man i went to a lot of sick party but this is a sick one.. just imagine 300k person in likke 2km area gettins wasted. plus we are just so fuckinf wasted we r saluting all the fr forum because we read a lot on here and we are satisfied of thr advice we g ot from all the good fr player.... im not gona name a fewq but our original mentor are dlm and 1pokeroby..

so please forgive us but man we r so wasted right now ( it is not onlu allcol you know what mean ) but we like to thank all the people who helped us to climb those stakes like dlM ANS 1 pokerboy,,., i could say also tru dat.. people who put a challgend on ourself..and the comment about doing drungs...fuckj... life is crazy,.

yesterday we went to an after prom and likfe everyone was on cocaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaine

so we salute FR forum f or all this money...

and tonite is our nationale birthday,,, everyone getting wasted.. people doing and drinking aqlcool on the streessst.

yall shall come yo out city.. its so soft....

vluff dilith and jefflauzon

sssssssssssssssssssssswwwwweeeeed
Old 06-23-2007, 08:02 PM

Cocaine is a helluva drug...