Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2007, 12:17 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

You mean you cant add the color ranges? The process was a bit confusing for me at first.

Pick the stat to add a range to, in the "display these stats" window.

In the "color ranges" box - type in the number (in the empty box under the "edit" button) for the range %, then pick the color, then add.

Once you set up a range, you can edit/change that color for the given range. Pick the color in the "color range" box, so its highlighted. Then pick a new color from the drop down list, in the "color ranges" box. Then click Edit.

You cant edit the range % though. If you want to change to a different %, you will have to delete, and Add the edited range/color.

Hope I explained it properly enough.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:23 PM

Don't put the less than sign (&lt in front, just the number.
All the ranges will be "less than".
I struggled with this also!

Spazzer
Old 09-09-2007, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey~~thx~~VP$IP
however, after i have done everything that you said
i still cannot see any stats on my PokerStars table
i dont know why??do you think Vista mite be the problem or somehting else??
or if anyone can help da would be great~~thx
the Fish number always appear to be 0/9.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I am using Vista also, and RT HUD is working for me at PS. As written elsewhere in this thread, it does not display any stats until after PS writes the HH file to your PC.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:29 PM

Default Re: V1.07a

Mike, I can't get any of the 1.07 versions to work. After downloading and running the program the RT window will appear for about 3-4 seconds and then shut down.

I have the same problems with 1.06c. I am using 1.06b with no problems at all. Do you know what might be causing this? Thanks...
Old 09-09-2007, 05:09 PM

Default V1.07b

V1.07b

Fixed color ranges for hands and aggression stat.

Realtime now recognizes Stars tables you are not sitting at.

Added variable brightness of stats according to how many samples they are based upon. The idea is you can get a idea of how reliable a stat is without needing to go to the yellow stat panel. There are 4 stages; <5 samples, <10 samples, <25 samples and 25 or more. Select this option on a per stat basis via the color range box.

Here's an image I grabbed. I was quite pleased with the way this worked, but TBH, the image doesn't show it off particularly well.

I have pre-flop stats on the row in white. I have about 100 hands on both players and the VPIP and PFR are solid white. The stats are VPIP/PFR/Att steal/Fold BB to steal. The VPIP and PFR are at maximum brightness, but the last two are somewhat dimmer, because not every hand presents a chance to steal or fold a BB to a steal.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:10 PM

Default Re: V1.07a

As usual, I'm wondering how to make a piece of software and this forum has already delivered. Nice work!

I play tournaments mostly where discrete stats are more useful than averages, and what I really wanted was a betsize history for each player, on the flop/turn/river, which doesn't draw conclusions (because that would be a hell of a job) but does quickly link to the hh so I can assess a player's exploitability after they've just sat down from another table I'm watching. This is my most wanted feature, as you already have the stats by position (btw: it looks like you have ep, mp, lp... but I want the fullest uncompressed range information: bb sb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8).
Old 09-09-2007, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey~~thx~~VP$IP
however, after i have done everything that you said
i still cannot see any stats on my PokerStars table
i dont know why??do you think Vista mite be the problem or somehting else??
or if anyone can help da would be great~~thx
the Fish number always appear to be 0/9.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really have a lot to add to what VP$IP said. If you are running in Vista, you should make sure you are runing the program in Adminstrator mode. Check the folders are correct and check in the folders to make sure the client is saving them there. You should see a file name next to the table name in the Realtime window.

[ QUOTE ]

Don't put the less than sign (&lt in front, just the number.
All the ranges will be "less than".
I struggled with this also!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry .I'll look at making this a little more intuitive so others don't suffer.

[ QUOTE ]

Mike, I can't get any of the 1.07 versions to work. After downloading and running the program the RT window will appear for about 3-4 seconds and then shut down.

I have the same problems with 1.06c. I am using 1.06b with no problems at all. Do you know what might be causing this? Thanks...

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't see there were any drastic changes between the V1.06b and V1.06c. Have you tried setting the program up in a completely different folder? Sorry I can't be more help.
Old 09-09-2007, 05:52 PM

Default Re: V1.07b

[ QUOTE ]
V1.07b

Fixed color ranges for hands and aggression stat.

Realtime now recognizes Stars tables you are not sitting at.

Added variable brightness of stats according to how many samples they are based upon. The idea is you can get a idea of how reliable a stat is without needing to go to the yellow stat panel. There are 4 stages; <5 samples, <10 samples, <25 samples and 25 or more. Select this option on a per stat basis via the color range box.

I have pre-flop stats on the row in white. I have about 100 hands on both players and the VPIP and PFR are solid white. The stats are VPIP/PFR/Att steal/Fold BB to steal. The VPIP and PFR are at maximum brightness, but the last two are somewhat dimmer, because not every hand presents a chance to steal or fold a BB to a steal.

[/ QUOTE ]

ZOMG - That is sweet. Just opened a table, to do a quick look. Cant wait to try it later.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:23 PM

Hey Mike, curious if there's anyway to resize the panels? On Stars they are too big for me to use when multitabling. Thanks.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Mike, curious if there's anyway to resize the panels? On Stars they are too big for me to use when multitabling. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

The stat panels are as only big as they need to be for the information you decide you need! You can get rid of some stats, remove the abbreviations (assuming you have them on on) or choose a scaleable font and make it smaller.