Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2007, 05:19 PM

Default How Does The Ultimate Bet Bonus Work?

Bonus Dollars
Unless otherwise specified, bonuses are credited to player accounts as Bonus Dollars. Bonus dollars can be converted to real money just by playing on our site. For every 10 UltimatePoints™ you earn at our Raked Ring Game tables your account will be credited with $1 from your bonus dollars, which you can then play or withdraw. For every 30 UltimatePoints™ you earn in our Sit 'n Gos and Tournaments your account will be credited with $1 from your bonus dollars, which you can then play or withdraw.

(Bonus dollars can also be earned back in increments of less than $1.) You can see how many pending bonus dollars you have pending by clicking on the "My Account" button in the game. Pending bonus dollars are listed under your real money account information.

Bonus Dollars
Unless otherwise specified, bonuses are credited to player accounts as Bonus Dollars. Bonus dollars can be converted to real money just by playing on our site. For every 10 UltimatePoints™ you earn at our Raked Ring Game tables your account will be credited with $1 from your bonus dollars, which you can then play or withdraw. For every 30 UltimatePoints™ you earn in our Sit 'n Gos and Tournaments your account will be credited with $1 from your bonus dollars, which you can then play or withdraw.

(Bonus dollars can also be earned back in increments of less than $1.) You can see how many pending bonus dollars you have pending by clicking on the "My Account" button in the game. Pending bonus dollars are listed under your real money account information.

------------------------------------------------------------

I have a few questions.

So when I earn my bonus money, does this money get released into my real money account, or another separate account that "holds" my bonus money and lets me decide if I want to release it into my real money or just withdraw it.

Also, when they say I can withdraw the bonus money I earn...does that mean I could essentially just keep withdrawing everytime I earn a portion of the bonus?

Is this bonus worth it with the problems UB has been having?