Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: which handle should i use 4 stars?
lolbbvaments 7 10.77%
mike oxinyermom 3 4.62%
sirpwnsalot 8 12.31%
kneegroplz 15 23.08%
good4me2poopon 6 9.23%
BASTARD! FACK OOT! 26 40.00%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 01:00 AM

Default Re: Deal or No Deal - Math geniuses?

Actually w/ 2 cases, they might not offer something so +EV, but say you had the following cases left...

$10
$1M
$750K
$400K

They would likely offer you a better than $537K deal because of the future potential in your picks.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:26 AM

Default Re: Less Hugs, More Bans (NC Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
that drug pic of the cat is a scam and not a true lolcat imo. definite photoshop manipulation.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-11-2007, 01:38 AM

Poker Stars
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $0.50/$1
8 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (8 players) Xylocain is MP1 with T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Xylocain raises</font>, MP2 calls, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (10SB, 5 players)
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Xylocain bets</font>, MP2 calls, Button calls, SB calls, BB folds.

Turn: 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (7BB, 4 players)
SB checks, Xylocain checks, <font color="#cc0000">MP2 bets</font>, Button calls, SB calls, Xylocain folds.

River: T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (10BB, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">MP2 raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Button calls all-in $1.25</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">MP2 caps</font>, SB calls.

Results:
Final pot: 19.25BB

Button shows 77 FTW
Old 10-11-2007, 01:45 AM

Default Re: Deal or No Deal - Math geniuses?

I just moved up to 1/2 6 max and had the largest swings I have ever had. One guy hit everything and left up about 150 bucks. Played 80% of his hands, he even hit runner runner 4 times. It was really sick.

Was up 68 bucks then down to -58 bucks then up 70 bucks then down to scratch and then finished up 26.

Its getting real hard not to take these check/raises on every bloody turn personally.

I used to watch Howie on Deal or No Deal. He is from my hometown. Came and did Canadian Deal or No Deal for a week special. Our girls are hotter hehe.

Re. the game its good for math junkies, I used to love pausing it and figuring out what the deal was going to be.

I remember seeing him at Yuk Yuk's in Toronto a long time ago and him telling a story about the time he used to be a barker at a local carnival held annually called the Canadian National Exhibition or CNE.

There is one ride that is called Alpine Run where basically you sit on a bobsled that goes around in a circle up and down extremely fast, I think around 50 miles per hour.
The barker has to yell, "Do you wanna go faster?" as they increase the speed and the whole time you are going backwards so you have no idea what is going to happen.

Well we all know that the final speed push comes when he says "OK get ready here we go" and they bump the noise up and move it a tiny bit faster but of course the adrelaline is going gaga.

Don't forget this is 20+ years ago. Well one time he was bored and instead of saying "OK here we go" he yells out,

"OK everyone make sure you put on your seatbelts because we are about to go UPSIDE DOWN!"

It was in the papers the next day apparently, people fainted and screamed and cursed and threw up because there were no seat belts. He got fired.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Poker Stars
Limit Holdem Ring game
8 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (8 players) Xylocain is MP1 with T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Xylocain raises</font>, MP2 calls, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (10SB, 5 players)
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Xylocain bets</font>, MP2 calls, Button calls, SB calls, BB folds.

SB checks, Xylocain checks, <font color="#cc0000">MP2 bets</font>, Button calls, SB calls, Xylocain folds.

<font color="#cc0000">SB bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">MP2 raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Button calls all-in $1.25</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">MP2 caps</font>, SB calls.

Results:

Button shows 77 FTW

[/ QUOTE ]
I disagree with the bolded part.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:40 AM

Haha, finally villain plays awful &amp; gets punished... (tho the funny thing is had he played it well, it woulda cost him more!!)

Online, $5/$10 Limit Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls

Flop: (6.5 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: (3.25 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets</font>, BB calls

River: (5.25 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>, <font color="red">BB 3-bets</font>, <font color="red">Hero caps</font>, BB calls

Results: 13.25 BB Pot (0.3 BB Rake)
Hero showed A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a full house, Aces full of Eights) and WON 12.95 BB (+6.45 BB NET)
BB showed K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a full house, Kings full of Aces) and LOST (-6.5 BB NET)
Old 10-11-2007, 05:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Poker Stars
Limit Holdem Ring game
8 players
Converter

Results:

Button shows 77 FTW

[/ QUOTE ]
I disagree with the bolded part.

[/ QUOTE ]

button got the maximum.. DUCY?
Old 10-11-2007, 09:13 AM

Default Re: why are you crying? it\'s only a knock-knock joke.

[ QUOTE ]
we have a wii. disappointing.

tennis and bowling fun though I can play both now just by flicking my wrist when I am sitting down, golf and baseball eck and madden football and some other games... brutally done. have snowboarding game and essentially the tricks are impossible to duplicate because the movements are very finicky for the sensor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Madden did get horrible reviews for gameplay on the Wii.

I've enjoyed mine... Zelda is great. Super Paper Mario was also a lot of fun. The kids love the games that have all the mini games in them, like Super Mario Party 8 and Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz (although that one can be tough). They also liked Sonic and the Secret of the Hidden Rings when we rented it. They also play their friends GameCube games on it because his GameCube broke.

When you're dealing with a console that has a new way of controlling games playing games you've played with other controllers is always going to be meh. So if you're dealing with a game that's a port from another console, it's probably going to suck. I don't even bother considering those unless I can just turn the controler sideways and use it that way.... We still use our X-box for those titles.

I think for a while everyone's going to go "zomg we have motion sensor we need to use it!" and they use it in annoying ways.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:26 AM

After a couple of days of serious tinkering I finally managed to get PT running with wine. \o/
At least I think so... Now I'm importing all the HH's from this month. I suppose this will take a while...
Old 10-11-2007, 10:40 AM

wow you got PT running? I gave up like instantly. Have you tried PAH? what distro?
Closed Thread