Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who would make a better STTF Mod?
Omahahaha 3 15.79%
My butt hole 16 84.21%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2007, 09:45 AM

Default Re: M2TR shortstacker illuminati thread

[ QUOTE ]
many, many, many reasons
***with 24 tables, I now have the same earn with little grief playing full that I did shorting--same point on risk v reward v challenge graph

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm

Are you not shorting anymore because you can play 24 tables full but not 24 tables as a shortie?
Old 11-15-2007, 09:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
random50, a huge percentage of the online players that put in any meaningful number of hands at reasonable stakes will see this thread. I bet that the players that play 80% of the hands at 1/2 FR on stars read this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Level?

From the bottom of this post-

"Topic views: 2890

17 registered and 13 anonymous users are browsing this forum. "

At this moment in time Pokerstars has 44,423 players online.

OK so the "regs" will make up larger proportion of both the readership of this forum AND also a larger proportion of the hands played at meaningful stakes - but do these figures not suggest that we can pretty much discuss what we like without worrying about educating fish?

BTW - Thanks for the posts MTTR, I will be printing out and adding to my folder even though I dont shortstack regular.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so you would never short stack full ring? I thought curtains etc were short stacking full ring? Maybe I was wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

curtains and I are 100% 6m. I have been considering adding fr lately

[/ QUOTE ]

please do fish [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I'll 2.5X your BB and fiddle with my ranges all over your face
Old 11-15-2007, 10:29 AM

I confidently predict the games of yesterday will be EXACTLY the same as the games in a month's time.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:40 AM

Link to the thred MT2R refers to in setting a hand range for 6Max

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...part=1&vc=1
Old 11-15-2007, 11:05 AM

There was no reason to ban me. People insult others a lot worse than I did with no provocation all the time. Oh well, it's only the 5834th time I've been banned.

Again, MT2R, you're an idiot. Yeah, I'm mad because you took my opportunity for giving away information?? lol. I am probably the best shortstacker out there. I don't give a [censored] about what people think or attention whoring. That's why I quit posting any results, quit posting in my blog and have multiple accounts. I care about my bottom line. Since you don't make any $, I guess attention whoring is all that's left for you. Good job giving away information that you managed to get other people to tell you. Now your 2p2 rep is credible. Congrats. Maybe one day you will be an internet celebrity like me and El Diablo!

I'm not going to get into more of why you're an idiot because like I've been telling all of you idiots privately for months, the more posts about shortstacking - REGARDLESS OF THE CONTENT - the worse for everyone. This was a fantastic piece of LOOK AT ME I AM SO SMART. All we need now is some other idiot to chime in and hint at what you're missing so everyone can think he is so smart too. diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf
Old 11-15-2007, 11:20 AM

ban?

The thing is, Kurosh, what exactly is the point of you?
Old 11-15-2007, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Topic views: 2890

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno about you guys, but I'm pretty sure I count for at least 20 of those topic views.

But then, I'm a page refreshing nit [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

K
Old 11-15-2007, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There was no reason to ban me. People insult others a lot worse than I did with no provocation all the time. Oh well, it's only the 5834th time I've been banned.

Again, MT2R, you're an idiot. Yeah, I'm mad because you took my opportunity for giving away information?? lol. I am probably the best shortstacker out there. I don't give a [censored] about what people think or attention whoring. That's why I quit posting any results, quit posting in my blog and have multiple accounts. I care about my bottom line. Since you don't make any $, I guess attention whoring is all that's left for you. Good job giving away information that you managed to get other people to tell you. Now your 2p2 rep is credible. Congrats. Maybe one day you will be an internet celebrity like me and El Diablo!

I'm not going to get into more of why you're an idiot because like I've been telling all of you idiots privately for months, the more posts about shortstacking - REGARDLESS OF THE CONTENT - the worse for everyone. This was a fantastic piece of LOOK AT ME I AM SO SMART. All we need now is some other idiot to chime in and hint at what you're missing so everyone can think he is so smart too. diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf diagf

[/ QUOTE ]

2 days now.

Kurosh, will you knock it off please?
Old 11-15-2007, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2 days now.

Kurosh, will you knock it off please?

[/ QUOTE ]

time to lock and delete