Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 07:39 PM

Default Re: NWO TAKEOVER — Game thread

[ QUOTE ]
Well, if that's the case, zen, then they tried to frame you for d2 as well. Which could definitely be the case.

Intriguing.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I think that was just coincidence and there will be another reason for that. It's just that someone leapt on that. Actually, I'm thinking I should go back and look at not who suggested it but anyone who agreed with it.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I take the jeremy kill as an attempt to point the finger at me/jenn. It can't be a seer hunt. I just don't see how you could think he was a seer (should be obvious why not).

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't make any sense. If you don't think whoever killed him thinks he's the seer, then the kill doesn't point at anyone. If you think whoever killed him thinks he's the seer, then his clear seer peeks were Dustin N0 and Zurvan=villager N1.

Which was a bit safe to give us for free as Zurvan wasn't getting lynched anytime soon after the Luckay lynch.

Neither view "points the finger" at you/jenn or anyone else, really.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I take the jeremy kill as an attempt to point the finger at me/jenn. It can't be a seer hunt. I just don't see how you could think he was a seer (should be obvious why not).

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't make any sense. If you don't think whoever killed him thinks he's the seer, then the kill doesn't point at anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you not keeping up, Stephen? He said me wolf, and if we lynched jenn and she was a wolf, then me not wolf.

So if I was a wolf or jenn was a wolf, he'd be good to eat. Remember, I'm a newbie and jenn is, erm, jenn, so we could easily be dumb enough to do that.

[ QUOTE ]
If you think whoever killed him thinks he's the seer, then his clear seer peeks were Dustin N0 and Zurvan=villager N1.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is just not possible for anyone paying attention to think he was the seer, Stephen.

Which was a bit safe to give us for free as Zurvan wasn't getting lynched anytime soon after the Luckay lynch.

Neither view "points the finger" at you/jenn or anyone else, really.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-07-2007, 07:42 PM

I planned to argue for a fmxda lynch when I got a home; it's nice to see my work half done for me.

fmxda

I still think nich would be good lynchin's also.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:43 PM

sorry, [censored] up the quoting, but you can see what I had to say.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fmxda: not IY anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]
IY was a pretty random choice...

I didn't really like the two main wagons, IY seemed lynchable and mysterious, and I didn't like the other lynchable people including Luckay [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2007, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fmxda: not IY anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

IY seemed lynchable and mysterious

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I should have a fragrance named after me.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:50 PM

[0] books
[0] clown
[0] drzen
<font color="red"> [5] fmx </font>
[0] yuppie voted for fmx
[0] jenn voted for zurvan
[0] monk
[0] nich
[0] ourhouse voted for fmx
[0] sixfour
[0] solan voted for fmx
[0] stephen voted for fmx
[1] zurvan voted for fmx
Old 11-07-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh you probably want to know why IY, too.
He was posting, but his posts were completely unmemorable, which is very typical of wolf-IY. To quote a favorite book of mine

"I'm like a fart in the air conditioning. Always there, but most of the time nobody knows it." - Ender's Game

The fact that it didn't go anywhere even after I put some pressure on it is interesting. The fact that fmxda moved to it right before the luckayslide is also interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, several people have stated that I don't seem to be doing a lot. I started and helped drive the Solanthos wagon day one (probably not something I should be proud of, as it seems he is quite unlikely to be a wolf given the last two days) and put in a key vote on luckay yesterday while arguing strenuously against the leading candidate at the time (drzen).

I'm as involved as I can be only playing the last 4 hours of each day. I've played UTR as aboth a wolf and a villager in the past, but this is definitely not my UTR game.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh you probably want to know why IY, too.
He was posting, but his posts were completely unmemorable, which is very typical of wolf-IY. To quote a favorite book of mine

"I'm like a fart in the air conditioning. Always there, but most of the time nobody knows it." - Ender's Game

The fact that it didn't go anywhere even after I put some pressure on it is interesting. The fact that fmxda moved to it right before the luckayslide is also interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, several people have stated that I don't seem to be doing a lot. I started and helped drive the Solanthos wagon day one (probably not something I should be proud of, as it seems he is quite unlikely to be a wolf given the last two days) and put in a key vote on luckay yesterday while arguing strenuously against the leading candidate at the time (drzen).

I'm as involved as I can be only playing the last 4 hours of each day. I've played UTR as aboth a wolf and a villager in the past, but this is definitely not my UTR game.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I got Jenn to put up an avatar. Talk about impact!