Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 01:10 PM

Default Re: Halo 3 Chatter and XBL Gamertag Thread

Played some custom games last night. SO DAMN FUN! The only problem is you really need 10+ people for a full experience. Two game varients, Spike Ball and Grandma's House, are just hilariously fun. The former is basically dodgeball with spike grenades; very fun as long as everybody stays on their respective side since the game arena is simply boxes lined in a split rectangle. Grandma's House, though, is insane. It's a bunch of boxes stacked on top of each other such that the playing field is a tiny rectangle, with two flags literally feet apart. Once the match starts the whole room just goes to hell. The best part is that if you manage to get outside, there is a scorpion tank waiting to be used.

Alpha Zombie Infection with a superhuman Last Man Standing is still my favorite, though.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I run so bad on beatdowns, it really pisses me off

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. This game tilts me so bad because I still suck and get owned every game I play. When I become at least semi-decent I'll post my gamertag.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Played some custom games last night. SO DAMN FUN! The only problem is you really need 10+ people for a full experience.

[/ QUOTE ]

If someone made a thread in BBV4L about all of us getting on some night I'd be down. I imagine there are plenty of Halo players there that don't necessarily post in this forum.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:53 PM

I may play some tonight. I have taken the past two nights "off".
Old 10-25-2007, 04:02 PM

this is my first time playing a halo game for more than an hour, and i must say i'm very addicted. i've already missed a good week of grinding because of this. bye bye money

shipit this way On XBL
Old 10-25-2007, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

EDIT: DJ Sensei and I hooked up for a few games last night, was pretty cool. Its always more fun to play with another 2p2er. I'm hoping one night we have enough on to play some custom games.

[/ QUOTE ]

we should do this
Old 10-25-2007, 04:11 PM

I'm up to try some customs
Old 10-25-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Played some custom games last night. SO DAMN FUN! The only problem is you really need 10+ people for a full experience. Two game varients, Spike Ball and Grandma's House, are just hilariously fun. The former is basically dodgeball with spike grenades; very fun as long as everybody stays on their respective side since the game arena is simply boxes lined in a split rectangle. Grandma's House, though, is insane. It's a bunch of boxes stacked on top of each other such that the playing field is a tiny rectangle, with two flags literally feet apart. Once the match starts the whole room just goes to hell. The best part is that if you manage to get outside, there is a scorpion tank waiting to be used.

Alpha Zombie Infection with a superhuman Last Man Standing is still my favorite, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thug,

Dont know if you noticed or not but I jumped in for a little while there. Alpha Zombie Infection was [censored] sick, loved that game. Wish I couldve stayed longer.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:46 PM

I noticed, but figured you didn't like it since you bounced early.

You down for a game Friday around 8:30 central? Goes for anybody. Something came up and I can't do Saturday, so I'll just do a lengthy session friday. Lets get a massive hooha going!
Old 10-25-2007, 10:11 PM

Nah I only had time for a few. Thats a little early of a start time for me but if you plan on playing for a while I'll be on eventually. Usually I cant get on until about 10PM pacific time. There are some guys that are usually on when I am on: ThaSaltCracka, DJSensei(GT-Salmon Slinger), and a few others I cant think of right this moment. There are some non 2p2ers on my friends list who I can vouch for as being good dudes if they are on.