Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: WR2
Colston v Bal 4 44.44%
Bryant Johnson @ GB 5 55.56%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 07:57 PM

Default Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: OCT (nc)

i really need to learn to control my tilt. its sickening how bad i tilt just sickening. i use to never tilt either which is the sickest part [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. back in the party days/my unl days i NEVER would go apeshit crazy monkey tilt like i do now.

my graph for the pass two weeks is just LOL, and how i even win at 5ptbb at nl100 is another LOL. over 75k hands ive lost 10 buyins in less than 500 hands 4 times. just complete monkey tilt. twice in the last 20k since ive been playing again ive dropped ten buyins due to tilt.

terrible plays/calls that i KNOW ARE TERRIBLE but do anyway are the start of my super apeshit tilt. reason being is i just get so pist off that id tilt away x amt of dollars(prolly why i tilt now and didnt before..the money is bigger) than i go on crazy tilt.

and by crazy tilt i mean open shoving all my hands across 10 tables...

just arghhhhh, i almost bustod my roll again too last week.

and for those who dont know this beauty is mine

so SSNL, ANY ADVICE?

edit: any stars regs feel free to comment on my play, 2p2 name is the same as stars name. and yes i know stop playing when u start open shoving which is what i usually do but the damage is done by the time i get to that point anyway. i hardly get called and im usually instant sitout after shoving 100bbs+ pf. im mainly looking for advice on how to not tilt at all.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:02 PM

hit the gym and eat some healthy food before a session. If you find yourself open shoving all your tables, stop playing?
Old 10-03-2007, 08:10 PM

Real quick is this standard? River min-raise sucks but I hate folding, he's short so probably bad and he can have a lot of Jx hands here so I shove, so, standard?

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $38.05
Hero (BB): $201.00
UTG: $85.15
MP: $100.80
CO: $260.55
BTN: $199.50

Preflop: Hero is dealt J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6 Players)
UTG calls $2.00, 4 folds, Hero checks

Flop: ($5) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $6.00</font>, UTG calls $6.00

Turn: ($17) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $14.00</font>, <font color="red">UTG raises to $28.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $193.00</font> $50 for villain to call
Old 10-03-2007, 08:16 PM

That's maybe the most amazing graph ever in the history of ever.

Schpanko, std, zzzzzzz. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 10-03-2007, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WTF? I just got this email:

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome firstname lastname,
Your application has been approved by our administration team.
Your account with the following details:
Email : xxxxxxxxx
User Name : xxxxxxxxx
Password : xxxxxxxxxxx

has been activated.
We welcome you to our online community and trust that together
we will grow.
Enjoy the experience!
Kind Regards,
Website Administration Team

NOTE: This email was automatically generated from studentpokerbandits.com (http://www.studentpokerbandits.com).

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never heard about this site and never signed up for this [censored]. My phone number are visible at my profile and I couldn't change it. The site has no contact information in it.

Anyone else get this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi,

Really sorry for this. I've been working on this site for weeks now with a friend. The friend, Chris Harris, is the guy who ran the Student Poker Open. We asked out coders if it would be possible (but not to yet) to transfer the players signed up from the SPO to this site, as the SPO is no longer running. We would of sent out an email before this happened asking if anyone didn't want their account transferred and explaining all about the site.

Instead I wake up this morning, check the site, and see about 15 people logged on, and thinking oh [censored] [censored] [censored] the [censored] coder has transferred all the accounts. Obviously we didnt want this as the site isn't finished and it looks bad on us that people get an email saying that they have applied for an account which they never have done.

I really am sorry for this, i've put in countless hours since august working on this and it's been a right pain this happening.

I'll try and change the profiles so the phone numbers aren't showing. I'll be taking the site offline tomorrow morning, I thought it best to leave it up and leave a message on the homepage so people knew what had happened.

Again mega sorry.

John
Old 10-03-2007, 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i really need to learn to control my tilt. its sickening how bad i tilt just sickening. i use to never tilt either which is the sickest part [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. back in the party days/my unl days i NEVER would go apeshit crazy monkey tilt like i do now.

my graph for the pass two weeks is just LOL, and how i even win at 5ptbb at nl100 is another LOL. over 75k hands ive lost 10 buyins in less than 500 hands 4 times. just complete monkey tilt. twice in the last 20k since ive been playing again ive dropped ten buyins due to tilt.

terrible plays/calls that i KNOW ARE TERRIBLE but do anyway are the start of my super apeshit tilt. reason being is i just get so pist off that id tilt away x amt of dollars(prolly why i tilt now and didnt before..the money is bigger) than i go on crazy tilt.

and by crazy tilt i mean open shoving all my hands across 10 tables...

just arghhhhh, i almost bustod my roll again too last week.

and for those who dont know this beauty is mine

so SSNL, ANY ADVICE?

edit: any stars regs feel free to comment on my play, 2p2 name is the same as stars name. and yes i know stop playing when u start open shoving which is what i usually do but the damage is done by the time i get to that point anyway. i hardly get called and im usually instant sitout after shoving 100bbs+ pf. im mainly looking for advice on how to not tilt at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

that graph gives me such a hardon.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:51 PM

Just logged into FT to play...What is going on with this little chip by you that says you qualified for IronMan...that sux.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:52 PM

Shaitan, my notes on you are that you were the biggest spewmonkey ever when you played 200.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:54 PM

That probably doesnt help any haha, but when i start like feeling the tilt in my blood if you know what i mean i just x out of all my tables and find the nearest razor.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:56 PM

yeah, i just did the same thing today ridik. i used to grind my losses back but mmmm.
Closed Thread