Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 04:08 AM

Default EFT NEteller

Anyone having problems getting there money from neteller to there bank account?

I did my request 3 days ago. I have heard reports of it taking 2 weeks now but I have also heard that there may be issues getting the bank to accept the transfer. Also did everyon see Citedel got shut down also.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:09 AM

Default Re: EFT NEteller

Neteller says it may be as much as two weeks now as you've heard. I don't think there is anything you can do but wait, they're just being flooded.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:16 AM

can we please not make 1000 of these threads
Old 01-18-2007, 04:26 AM

Someone needs to make a new "Official" thread and sticky and lock it, just keep updating it with what we know.

Neteller will no longer transfer money to or from gambling sites.

If you have money already on Neteller you can still withdraw it but it may take up to two weeks.

If you already attempted to transfer from a poker site to neteller the money will bounce back to the poker site.

Poker Stars and Full Tilt are offering an instaCheck option to go straight from your bank to the site and back. Check www.pokerstars.com or www.fulltilt.com for details, do not create a thread asking how to use this option, let your poker site help you.

You may still request your poker site to send you a paper check and it will be accepted by your bank. There are withdraw minimums and may be some fees. Check with your poker site for details. Most checks take two to four weeks to arrive.

etc...
Closed Thread