Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2007, 01:03 PM

Default Battlefield Poker check trip report - very ridiculous CS

Sept. 17 - I request a check (always had taken 2 weeks before)
Oct. 10 - I contact customer service to see where it is. They say to wait another week.
Oct. 17 - I contact customer service again. They again say to wait another week.
Oct. 24 - I contact them again.
Oct. 25 - They respond and say there must be a problem, and we should cancel the check. The cancellation process will take 2 weeks and then the money will be put back in my Battlefield account.
Oct. 29 - I receive the check in the mail. It is dated Oct. 23 - so it was ridiculous that they said we should stop payment on it on Oct. 25. There was no way I could have received it by then. If they had any clue about when the check was cut and mailed, they could have told me that and said it would be there in a couple days. I contact customer service, who says that I cannot cash the check, because the stop payment on it is in process. I'll have to wait for that to go through, and then the money will be put back in my account.
November 7 - I contact them to see what the status on the stop payment is, since it has been 2 weeks.
November 8 - I contact them yet again, since I received no response to my e-mail the day before. They respond that they have not received confirmation of the stop payment, and they'll get back to me when they have more info.
November 12 - I receive an e-mail from customer service that the stop payment on the check was never actually processed, so I can go ahead and deposit the check.

Luckily, this was the last of my money in Battlefield. I've switched to a different Prima skin where I have an actual contact person that can deal with issues for me rather than me having to deal with the idiots in customer service.
Old 11-12-2007, 01:14 PM

Default Re: Battlefield Poker check trip report - very ridiculous CS

Yeah, when I played prima I had a horrendous situation with battlefield and almost got my account banned at all the Prima sites I was in. Very difficult dealing with their CS.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Sept. 17 - I request a check (always had taken 2 weeks before)
Oct. 10 - I contact customer service to see where it is. They say to wait another week.
Oct. 17 - I contact customer service again. They again say to wait another week.
Oct. 24 - I contact them again.
Oct. 25 - They respond and say there must be a problem, and we should cancel the check. The cancellation process will take 2 weeks and then the money will be put back in my Battlefield account.
Oct. 29 - I receive the check in the mail. It is dated Oct. 23 - so it was ridiculous that they said we should stop payment on it on Oct. 25. There was no way I could have received it by then. If they had any clue about when the check was cut and mailed, they could have told me that and said it would be there in a couple days. I contact customer service, who says that I cannot cash the check, because the stop payment on it is in process. I'll have to wait for that to go through, and then the money will be put back in my account.
November 7 - I contact them to see what the status on the stop payment is, since it has been 2 weeks.
November 8 - I contact them yet again, since I received no response to my e-mail the day before. They respond that they have not received confirmation of the stop payment, and they'll get back to me when they have more info.
November 12 - I receive an e-mail from customer service that the stop payment on the check was never actually processed, so I can go ahead and deposit the check.

Luckily, this was the last of my money in Battlefield. I've switched to a different Prima skin where I have an actual contact person that can deal with issues for me rather than me having to deal with the idiots in customer service.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least you have a new skin to play you are happy with...
Old 11-12-2007, 05:38 PM

I requested a $50k cashout by bank wire, they sent it by check.

TWENTY $2500 checks with a 60 day expiration.

TWO arrived.

ONE was returned to the office of whowever gaweb is in LV.

GAWEB email support DID NOT ANSWER.

The owner acts like he cares but does not return emails until you threaten him with public awareness.

Cash out and swap sites, thats what Im doing.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:45 PM

I guess you guys are in the US? Sucks to be you...

I've never had any problems cashing out through BFP into my neteller account. I'd be really annoyed too if I had to wait for a check.