Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2007, 12:20 AM

Default Re: most bizzare thing you\'ve ever doen while high on something

SO basically it was the first time I have ever tried pills on my birhtday just got thrown out of nightclub in Sydney in the rocks. Which is really close to the harbour so for some reason I decide to go down to towards the water. There is about a 2-4 m drop from where I am into the water considering it's low-tide.

I hop over the fence and decide I wanted to get onto the other part of the wharf for some reason and I climbed onto/swung onto this spikey fence thing that actually extended over the water.

My friends try to stop me but I have retarded strength and push through them and jump onto the wharf start dancing around on some boat when a light came on. Luckily it was just a sensor light and it scared the [censored] out of me and I got outta there as I was climbing back over the spikey fence I had my foot on one of the spikeand it snapped off I dropped about a foot but I got cut up pretty bad clinging to the fence. The spike ws just hanging there by a bit of paint or whatever so I snapped it off and kept it as a momento. Still have it.

Cliff NOtes:
-HIGH on E
-Broke into water copstation
-Snapped off spike
-Kept as momento.

ONe of my friends has video of this I'll try to get it off him and update when next see him. They took me back to the spot the next day and I couldn;t believe it. I could have seriously been injured and I haven't done pills since.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:22 AM

Almost Od'd on some dexdrine.. it's an upper like adderall for narcolepsy/ADD. Ended up takin like 23 pills (all of em) then almost had a heart attack and called an ambulance. They showed up and I calmed down a bit and didn't want to pay for the ride so i said I'm fine. Cops and [censored] showed up so I only said I took 3 (I'm on probation) and they thought it was dexatrim (diet pill) not dexadrine so they they left. I started freakin out again when my left arm went numb and called 911 again to get the number to the hospital. They sent the ambulance over again and said they had to take me since it was the 2nd call. I refused to go. Few hours later I drove myself top the hospital and had em flush me out with an IV.. cost me like $700. Then my mom saw my bill for an ECG and was like WTF was that for? I said dun worry bout it.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:37 AM

Took 2 gel-tabs and went to a Wailers concert. In line me and this other guy ate a whole bottle of Vitamin C pills. I swore Bob was on stage. I was so hot, so I took my shirt off. Got thrown out for some reason. My pants fell down, so Im walking down the strip with no shirt and pants around my ankles. Then my sister appears out of no where. I get home, have a converation with my self in the mirror. Go to school the next day, can't make it through my first class cause Im laughing at some guys No Fear shirt so hard.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:39 AM

Not the worst or most bizarre but probably a bad one. I got laid in a racket (raquette? whatever) ball court once while rolling balls but that's a different story.

Once while i had been awake for like 30 hours i smoked some insane dro...back when i still did [censored] like that. I've been clean mostly for like 3-4 years now.

Anyway, i was working for this floor company and got high as [censored]. I mean we smoked the [censored] that gets you too high. I fell asleep in the bathroom at this big womens' clothing store etc..

Anyway, on the way home i'm hungry as hell and we stop at a gas station. I buy 3 bags of flamin hot cheetohs and 3 bottles of yoohoo.

for you math guys

Chocolate milk + Flamin hot Cheetohs = [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

So we get a flat and i crawl into the back of the van (raggidy 80s astro van or some [censored] we use to race people and stuff, was hilarious) to get the spare and the jack...when i get this sick feeling.

I come out of the back of the van, hand my brother (he worked with me) the tire and jack and proceed to throw up some nasty yoohoo cheetoh chunks all over the beltway 8.

Which is a pretty busy place to be in Houston.

I puke all over traffic etc.. for like 5-10 minutes.

It seemed i would stop or dry heave when there were no cars and as soon as a car showed up BAM [censored] i haven't seen for like 3 days would just come flying out.

Sucked so bad.

Here's documentation of the ordeal.

Old 08-30-2007, 01:43 AM

fell asleep in my front hall naked with a pile of puke and bile next to me after drinking a half a bottle of JD and like a gram of coke.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:46 AM

one time iw as at mcdonalds and i asked for a big mac with only cheese, ketchup, lettuce and onions. When she asked if i wanted fries i said, "no, lettuce". Apparently we wnet over lettuce and fries for a few more mins before confirming that i did not in fact want a salad, but rather salty fries.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:47 AM

posted in oot
Old 08-30-2007, 02:12 AM

When I was in high school my friend and I worked in the kitchen of a hospital. We used to steal lots of industrial size amounts of food (whatever we could get our hands on really). Long story short we took a bunch of ecstasy and made dozens of sandwiches and walked around downtown Boston giving them to homeless people.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was in high school my friend and I worked in the kitchen of a hospital. We used to steal lots of industrial size amounts of food (whatever we could get our hands on really). Long story short we took a bunch of ecstasy and made dozens of sandwiches and walked around downtown Boston giving them to homeless people.

[/ QUOTE ]this is super fresh
Old 08-30-2007, 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
posted in oot

[/ QUOTE ]

Winner!!!!