Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2007, 08:43 AM

Default Re: Crypto changes its rakeback rules?

OK, where do I start now for best bonus/rakeback?
Old 06-16-2007, 09:42 AM

OK well no affiliate can discuss higher rates in a forum so you will need to email them.

Kind regards

RTR
Old 06-16-2007, 12:50 PM

Ok, I'm still finding this a bit confusing as I've received various e-mails over the last few days.

Some sites seem to saying that payment will be made bi monthly (InterPoker) others are paying it monthly (Sun Poker).

I presume you have to rack up as many points as you can by the 15th in the bi monthly sites to get the higher rake payment then you start at zero again on the 16th.

In that case you're better off at the sites where you have the whole month to rack up points giving an even higher rake percentage.

What I find even more confusing is that I also received an email from Pokerplex regarding their new rakeback structure even though I have never received rakeback from them as I signed up early in my playing days before I new about rakeback. This is what leads me to believe this will be paid to all players.
Old 06-16-2007, 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I presume you have to rack up as many points as you can by the 15th in the bi monthly sites to get the higher rake payment then you start at zero again on the 16th.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is what is pissing me off about the whole thing.

depending on how much i am able to play within each 2 week period at Interpoker, its highly possible i could only earn 15.5% RB for both periods for accumulating the same number of MPPs as would earn me 23.25% if it was taken over the whole month.

as bad as it is to have to take a cut from my current 32%, its even worse that im losing out because of this crazy method of only counting the MPPs for a 2 week period. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]