Old 12-01-2007, 01:14 PM
oober oober is offline

Default FTP deposit incentive.

Sorry guys, don't know if this should go here or bonuses, but strange email from FTP. Question though, why the hell would I heve to withdraw my entire roll to a Myweb because FTP is now recommending using another processor? Would just depositing with another processor satisfy?

Looks like legitimate email, just very strange.

Dear xxxxxx,

At Full Tilt Poker we are committed to providing you with the best possible user experience and level of service. With this in mind we wish to inform you of an impending change to the deposit limits for MyWebATM, a processor which you have used in the past.

Because of anticipated technical difficulties, effective today, deposit limits for MyWebATM on Full Tilt Poker have been reduced to $100 per day, $200 per week, and $300 per month. That being said, MyWebATM is merely one of many payment processing options available to you on Full Tilt Poker. We do not foresee similar technical difficulties with any of our other payment processing options.

Full Tilt Poker would like to extend to you a special bonus offer and encourage you to use another processor. To qualify for this offer, withdraw your entire balance to MyWebATM within seven days of receiving this email, and then make a deposit using any other payment processor within an additional seven days.

You will receive a 50% reload bonus, up to $500 on a $1000 re-deposit. For every Full Tilt Point you earn, $0.06 of your bonus amount will be cleared. Each 10% or $20 you clear (whichever is lower) will be moved from your bonus account to your real money account.

One of the most popular e-wallets for players in the United States is Epassporte, which allows deposit and withdrawals directly to and from your bank account. Epassporte accounts may be funded either from a checking account or major credit card. Alternatively, many banks and credit card providers allow for an instant deposit to Full Tilt Poker.

To qualify for this special bonus offer to MyWebATM users you must initiate your withdrawal to MyWebATM within the next seven days, and then re-deposit using any other payment processor in the seven days following your withdrawal.

If you have any further queries simply reply to this email.

See you online!

Full Tilt Poker
Old 12-01-2007, 01:18 PM
oober oober is offline

Default Re: FTP deposit incentive.

Reply I just sent them.

From: xxxxxxxxx
To: Full Tilt Poker <support@fulltiltpoker.com>
Subject: Re: Special Transfer Bonus
Date: Dec 1, 2007 11:17 AM
Why would I have to withdraw entire amount? I don't have anther processor and I would not be able to make ironman promotion? Couldn't I just deposit thru another processor?

It just doesn't make a ton of sense that you would want me to withraw entire amount to a processor that is going to have technical difficulties...
Old 12-01-2007, 01:29 PM
questions questions is offline

I wouldn't do this.
Old 12-01-2007, 02:29 PM
KEW KEW is offline

At the very least I would verify this with FTP..Send them a e-mail directly and not by clicking a e-mail link provided...I would also send it to FTPsecurity...

I do not have MyWebAtm listed as a deposit option any longer..I thought that stopped months ago but I am not sure at all since I never used it..
Old 12-01-2007, 02:50 PM
-zero- -zero- is offline

Location: Busting shortstackers

Sounds really sketchy.
Old 12-01-2007, 02:51 PM
oober oober is offline

[ QUOTE ]
At the very least I would verify this with FTP..Send them a e-mail directly and not by clicking a e-mail link provided...I would also send it to FTPsecurity...

I do not have MyWebAtm listed as a deposit option any longer..I thought that stopped months ago but I am not sure at all since I never used it..

[/ QUOTE ]

I did send an email to them as shown above, I used Myweb last about 3 weeks ago. They were very quick also I was very happy.