worst poll evar , tex. EVAR EVAR EVAR. 5 8.77%
10K fight yo! 18 31.58%
no, i'm a favorite, i have six outs, your Aces only have two outs 2 3.51%
grimstarr>HIV>mcbusto>everyone>OP 0 0%
sorryfor trolling you wildgulf- let's be friends again 3 5.26%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-18-2007, 03:27 PM

Default Re: *** Official Fantasy Football Adds-Drops/Trades/Misc Thread : Oct

So I'm the one moron in the world who just traded away the Purple Jesus. The deal:

Peterson/Big Ben
FOR
Westbrook/Kitna

I feel like I got the right end of this, and it might turn out to be a huge score, but then, I may regret it for the rest of my life. Tough to say.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Walker should play this week as well,

[/ QUOTE ]

Having surgery, out at least 2 more weeks. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2007, 06:23 PM

Mad props to the guy in my league who dropped Travis Henry for Leon Washington. So awesome.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Walker should play this week as well,

[/ QUOTE ]

Having surgery, out at least 2 more weeks. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG FF IS THE MOST RIGGED THING EVER.

Walker, Boldin, Andre....fantastic. Remind me to draft TO & every Pats WR next year.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:18 PM

I have Matt Stover and New England. Their bye weeks are coming up (8 and 10 respectively) and I don't like the thought of dropping either of them as they have been productive and they'd probably be snatched up by another team. Would dropping one of my other players for a bye week fill in for either of these positions be stupid?

My team: Cutler, Rivers, Warner (Hoping to be replaced by Shaub if waivers clear Sunday morning), Peterson (MIN), Jacobs, Westbrook, Kevin Jones, Bush, Fitzgerald, Holt, Jennings, Andre Johnson, Bowe, Witten, Olsen, Stover, New England. Starting 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 DEF/ST. Standard ESPN league scoring, no PPR.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have Matt Stover and New England. Their bye weeks are coming up (8 and 10 respectively) and I don't like the thought of dropping either of them as they have been productive and they'd probably be snatched up by another team. Would dropping one of my other players for a bye week fill in for either of these positions be stupid?

My team: Cutler, Rivers, Warner (Hoping to be replaced by Shaub if waivers clear Sunday morning), Peterson (MIN), Jacobs, Westbrook, Kevin Jones, Bush, Fitzgerald, Holt, Jennings, Andre Johnson, Bowe, Witten, Olsen, Stover, New England. Starting 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 DEF/ST. Standard ESPN league scoring, no PPR.

[/ QUOTE ]

With 10 bench spots, I don't think it's unreasonable to drop someone to hold onto NE. I'm not sure it matters with Stover, but are you really ever going to start Kevin Jones?
Old 10-19-2007, 04:32 PM

And seriously, I would try to trade and upgrade at QB. You've got a good starting lineup and you're pretty deep as well. If there's a team with a weak TE, you could try shipping him Olsen or Witten plus a backup WR for a better QB.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got similar problems in week 8 and 10. I have Brady (10), Witten (8), Stover (8), and NE D (10) as my only players in those positions. I don't want to drop any of them, so I'm going to have to drop a couple bench players players each week. I think I might be okay as I can drop players I'm not totally attached to.
Old 10-19-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

With 10 bench spots, I don't think it's unreasonable to drop someone to hold onto NE. I'm not sure it matters with Stover, but are you really ever going to start Kevin Jones?

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, I see no start for Kevin Jones down the line and I need to upgrade my QB position. I'm going to start Olsen next week against DET (Witten bye) so I wouldn't be able to do anything until Week 9. You've got me thinking I might be able to get a good QB for Olsen and Jones from a team dying at RB/TE; there are a couple. I'm probably going to dump Warner/Schaub next week for a fill-in K and once Week 9 rolls around, I'll try to trade Jones/Olsen for a better QB which should leave me an open spot for Week 10 to bring in a backup DEF/ST.
Old 10-19-2007, 05:49 PM

8 team league, dumb roster restriction rules obv.

My roster:
McNabb, Kitna
Addai, McGahee, R. Brown
Boldin, Driver, Evans
Gates, Crumpler

Villian's roster:
VY, McNair
LJ, Bush, Rudi
R. Moss, TO, Burress
Watson, LJ Smith

What should I be able to get for a Kitna/McGahee/Driver package if I deal to this team? He says TO & Moss are off the table. Would Young/Rudi/Burress be alright for me? Is Young/LJ/Burress too ridiculous? I want to deal Kitna/McGahee because looking at McNabb's schedule, I can't really see sitting him unless he really tanks. And I think it's a good time to unload McGahee given that he's played all cupcake D's so far.