[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

oh btw, ...
and implement the bet pot button plz!

[/ QUOTE ]

no betpot plzzz!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not? I find that the 'bet pot' button on UB causes fish to make terrible bet sizing errors, particularly early game.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think it's more often the other way around. Fish play closer to correct when they don't get to pick their bet sizes and just mash the pot button.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree on this. Especially if they're raising after a limper or two

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess we'll just have to disagree on this. In my experience, a 'bet pot' button encourages super LAG play from donks who have no idea about pot control and just either min bet or pot bet every time. These players will frequently stack off with draws and top pair hands very early in a sng.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:05 PM

Default Re: 1-table S&Gs - your feedback requested

[ QUOTE ]
I don't like ten mans. Ten mans = less skill required since you end up folding more hands yet the sng takes the same amount of time, so there are less profitable plays to be made = less edge for the good player.

[/ QUOTE ]

So why dont you play 6 mans??
Old 11-29-2007, 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't like ten mans. Ten mans = less skill required since you end up folding more hands yet the sng takes the same amount of time, so there are less profitable plays to be made = less edge for the good player.

[/ QUOTE ]

So why dont you play 6 mans??

[/ QUOTE ]

Screw that, HU for rolls, LDO.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:49 PM

I think that the 150/300+25(30?) would be a good idea. I also think increase the ante on 200/400..hmm..perhaps to 40 ? Then 300/600+60. No ante increase from 100/200 doesn't make sense.

One thing I always thought was a bit awkward is the big jump from $6.5 to $16 making it tough for bankroll builders to move quickly up. Add a $10+0.7 SnG or something, a 2.5x buyin jump doesn't make sense.

I think 10man is an OK idea. Always seemed to work well on party.

I think something could be improved on the timebank, both to help multitablers from timing out and automatically sit out and possibly lose their buyin and to keep players from stalling which seems to be a problem. A solution to being sitout on one table would be to alert the player that they are sitting out at a table, if they are active on other tables.

-Option to automatically leave a table when busting out.

Thank you for a good client.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:07 PM

I think something could be improved on the timebank, both to help multitablers from timing out and automatically sit out and possibly lose their buyin and to keep players from stalling which seems to be a problem. A solution to being sitout on one table would be to alert the player that they are sitting out at a table, if they are active on other tables.

-Option to automatically leave a table when busting out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally would love both of these things.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:41 PM

I would love the option to leave a table automatically straight away when busting out. When playing continuously cascaded I sometimes end up with a table I'm out of hidden behind other windows and am playing a table down for ages till the table closes it's self.

It also causes extra difficulty in starting up a new tourney when busting that you have to find the finished tourney from the cascade of tables and close it.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:29 PM

Ten man sngs please.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would love the option to leave a table automatically straight away when busting out. When playing continuously cascaded I sometimes end up with a table I'm out of hidden behind other windows and am playing a table down for ages till the table closes it's self.

It also causes extra difficulty in starting up a new tourney when busting that you have to find the finished tourney from the cascade of tables and close it.

[/ QUOTE ]

agree completely.... if the entire starting and stopping a SNG table could be expedited (less clicking) it would be greatly appreciated (and i could probably play more games/hour resulting in more rake for you!)
Old 11-29-2007, 11:05 PM

Lower Rake

Everything above $27 will be effectively dead in a year if you don't

There is a Laffer Curve for rake and you guys are obviously on the backside of it.

BTW I'm one of the highest volume $55+5 turbo players on your site. They just happen to be 45-mans. But I'll gladly pay it because you are good at bringing fish there. Not the case at the 9-mans.

Its simple 52+3s = more money for Pokerstars longterm
Old 11-29-2007, 11:12 PM

On top of the filters I mentioned before it would also be nice if the lobbies never opened if you registered for games from the main client window, this includes the start and end of an STT.

Also the little message window that requires you to hit Ok at the start of each game is completely unnecessary and quite annoying, especially if you get disconnected and they come up on each table again when you reconnect.