Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 02:06 PM

Default Re: August Cheese(LC)

Sorry to clog up the LC thread, but I need to do a FTP-->Stars transfer for $200 and I don't trust the IG topics. Reputable posters PM me please.

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry to clog up the LC thread

[/ QUOTE ]

it's here to be clogged.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:31 AM

So, I got back into online poker, playing mostly 6 max...and to my surprise, I run gut!

Disclaimer: 2200 hands so means nothing.

Old 08-24-2007, 04:45 AM

lol it's so cute when I'm playing and the other people try to play good against me. Kinda like when a kid hands you some terrible drawing and it's like yeah.... I mean, you tried your hardest, but you still suck bad.

Hero is CO with 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

A superfish open limps in like MP2 or something, I raise 55, button calls and says "sorry about the bad beat" and laughs. SB folds, BB calls.

Flop comes a beautiful 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Giving me 2nd nuts with several draws *if* I am behind.
BB checks, I bet, button raises, BB calls two cold, I call.

Turn is a 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] BB checks, I bet, button raises, BB calls two cold, I call.

River's an 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] BB checks, I check, button checks and says "I have a four" Big blind says "no good" I sigh and then he tables A4o. gg every1

Hero is BB with two interriacal lesbians.

Some people call bc they hate money and the button in the last hand raises somewhere in MP(I changed seats to get position on him) SB(who was BB last hand) calls I 3bet, 4 of us.

Flop comes a great K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Which is good because in a 4way 3bet pot it's pretty unlikely anyone has a K here. I check, maniac dude bets, SB calls I CR, the limptarder gives up, maniac and SB both call.

Turn's a 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] so I'm a little worried about a straight draw or possible trips at this point but I still have the best hand a lot so I bet. Maniac instafolds and SB calls.

River comes an offsuit four, he checks, I think for a real long time and check behind. MHIG I guess I should have bet the river but I figured he'd had K6 just as often as a missed diamond draw or a Ten.

This one isn't nearly as sexy but it's still good because I never get to do stuff like this anymore now that I play live(especially FR)

4 handed, 3 super retards, they are all getting low on money and I know I'm gonna be sad when the game breaks because nobody's going to rebuy.

button open limps(70% of the time) I complete with 75o BB checks.

A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
I bet bc they have nothing. BB raises because he hates money button folds, and I call because I'm a young hotshot.

Turn's something gay that nobody cares about, I check, he bets his Ace, I checkraise him in the face and he mucks and goes "you must have the Ace."

IM SO PRO

Cliff notes: I get two outered like 4 times in 20-40 and like 3 times in 10-20 and still end up $2,300 ahead. Please don't fight, it just makes it harder for us both.
Old 08-24-2007, 06:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Hero is BB with two interriacal lesbians.

[/ QUOTE ]
That actually took more brainpower this morning than I expected, lol [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] My first vision was of two women, one thai and one latin, and you playing poker with them sitting on each side of you, making out. Then I realized what you meant [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2007, 07:06 AM

Yea I roll hard when I play.

nah. QQ <3
Old 08-24-2007, 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yea I roll hard when I play.

nah. QQ <3

[/ QUOTE ]
One black, one red?
Old 08-24-2007, 11:37 AM

All 3 of those hands are terrible.
1. b/f flop or c/f turn
2. b/c that flop
3. b/f that flop
Old 08-24-2007, 02:44 PM

lolllllllll

thanks anyways
Old 08-24-2007, 03:23 PM

People here always seem to worry about making a play that "turns their hand face up". Ha, like there's anything to worry about at the lowly 2/4 B&M table.

Two nights ago, 2/4 B&M

There's three to the river. SB bets, UTG calls and both are under the mistaken impression that it is heads up. Before the CO can act or the dealer intervene, SB says "Pair of 7's!" and shows his cards while UTG smiles and says "Ha, gotcha, pair of 8's!" and shows his cards. Dealer now informs them that there is still one other player left in the hand and so they sheepishly attempt to cover their cards. CO thinks long and hard and finally calls. Then she tables her pair of 6's.
Closed Thread