Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 01:30 AM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

what is NET?
Old 01-27-2007, 01:32 AM

There are honest people on this site believe it or not that would do this for a small fee. Once they receive the TR via NET it would literally take them 10 minutes to TR on Stars.
I'm thinking of a last resort...and this may be it.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:33 AM

Keep in mind that on peer to peer transfers, there is a 1.9% fee for the person receiving the funds.

Also, after a few of these transactions the sites might get suspicous as to what is going on.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:33 AM

oh, NETeller.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:34 AM

This is easy for me to say because I'm in the U.S., but anyone asking for more than $15 or $20** is gouging, IMO. Hell, I'd do it for free/voluntary donations if I were able to. I'm sure I'll get at least one reply about free markets and all that [censored], but the one thing the almighty market doesn't have is an ethic. I wouldn't feel good about skinning panicked balance holders for a % of their deposits simply because they're victims of a bad situation. Hopefully there are a handful of people out there who also see it this way. Unfortunately, I in the end, I think Homer is right. A lot of people are gonna get ripped off one way or another.

**on top of the 1.9% transfer fee, obv.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have over 50K in Neteller, would be willing to pay 1 to 2K from someone who can prove their trust to me to have my funds tranfered to their NT account and then to PS, then to my PS account.

please e-mail me at tdiddy75@gmail.com

Serious replys only...

[/ QUOTE ]

So, if I send you my resume and references of my old employers you will give me 50k? That's a solid deal.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My sister in law lives in the UK attending school. If she set up a neteller account would I be able to transfer my money to her. She has a bank in the UK and a residence, but she is an american citizen.

Thoughts anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone have any ideas about doing this. She IS a US citizen but resides in London with a british bank account?
Old 01-27-2007, 01:37 AM

Of course I would only send some at a time, not the whole 50K people...think about it!!!
Old 01-27-2007, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is easy for me to say because I'm in the U.S., but anyone asking for more than $15 or $20 is gouging, IMO. Hell, I'd do it for free/voluntary donations if I were able to. I'm sure I'll get at least one reply about free markets and all that [censored], but the one thing the almighty market doesn't have is an ethic. I wouldn't feel good about skinning panicked balance holders for a % of their deposits simply because they're victims of a bad situation. Hopefully there are a handful of people out there who also see it this way. Unfortunately, I in the end, I think Homer is right. A lot of people are gonna get ripped off one way or another.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a risk to the Neteller member/Stars member out of the US. Either Neteller or Stars WILL shut down their account (they might not keep it shut) for suspicious behaviour. This may be a pain to the person in Canada or Europe, etc.

You are naive if you don't think this will eventually happen.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have over 50K in Neteller, would be willing to pay 1 to 2K from someone who can prove their trust to me to have my funds tranfered to their NT account and then to PS, then to my PS account.

please e-mail me at tdiddy75@gmail.com

Serious replys only...

[/ QUOTE ]

So, if I send you my resume and references of my old employers you will give me 50k? That's a solid deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those of us that have requested our deposit limit thru Neteller increased at stars, the new limits are:
10K/24 hours - 20K/week - 50K/month

Keep this in mind when/if dealing with somebody.
Closed Thread