Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 01:25 AM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It is almost a lock that this is going to end with a bunch of people getting scammed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if you are an idiot and transfer to a new poster or someone who hasnt been confirmed to be trustworthy

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. I think there are a bunch of Euro/Canadian/etc. posters that can be trusted on here.

I have over 50K in Neteller, would be willing to pay 1 to 2K from someone who can prove their trust to me to have my funds tranfered to their NT account and then to PS, then to my PS account.

please e-mail me at tdiddy75@gmail.com

Serious replys only...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It is almost a lock that this is going to end with a bunch of people getting scammed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if you are an idiot and transfer to a new poster or someone who hasnt been confirmed to be trustworthy

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you confirm someone to be trustworthy? Multiple intelligent 2+2 posters have been scammed by posters with 4-digit post counts and registration dates of more than 2 years ago.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. I think there are a bunch of Euro/Canadian/etc. posters that can be trusted on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can QFT all day, but it is insanely easy to be scammed even if you aren't an "idiot". Tread carefully.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GL, By the time you get your trusted guy lined up NT will have nixed this.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:27 AM

You guys need to calm down.
There is no doubt many will be offering to accept transfers but they will be ripping you off or in the worst case keeping your money.

If you do decide to go down that road, be extremely carefull.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:27 AM

at least 1.90% plus fair value of the service since recipient needs to pay 1.90% of tranfered amount-an extra 2-3%. I was looking at 5% net including me paying for fees obviously but that was assuming a usd cashiers sent to me via fedex.

If I can go the Stars route which is much easier I would pay less ..ie 3%-4% net including me paying all netller fees..so an extra 1%-2%.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you confirm someone to be trustworthy? Multiple intelligent 2+2 posters have been scammed by posters with 4-digit post counts and registration dates of more than 2 years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

By not being the first person to do this kind of transaction with them. Many people will end up doing this if situations don't improve. I'm sure people who complete their transactions and didnt experience any problems would be glad to share feedback.

Also, do it in small quantities at a time, like 1k each transaction or something, reducing the incentive for someone to steal from you.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have over 50K in Neteller, would be willing to pay 1 to 2K from someone who can prove their trust to me to have my funds tranfered to their NT account and then to PS, then to my PS account.

please e-mail me at tdiddy75@gmail.com

Serious replys only...

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you out of your FING mind? Jesus christ, this is like the fall of Saigon.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We trust 2+2 mods with our valuable posts; maybe one of these trustworthy gents will step forward to shoulder this noble burden.
Closed Thread