Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2007, 11:30 PM

Default Re: Microbob scammed posts

Well okay then.
If so many think I'm over the top in my opinion on this then I'm willing to reconsider.

Obviously this is a bit more personal to me but I wasn't trying to be all 'drama-bomb' about it.
And I do think this is more significant than just some sort of an 'untrue story' he told.

People get 2 day bans for making crappy posts even when they had good intentions or for going a bit too far when they get in some sort of flame-war in a heated-argument.

I think his intentions were a bit worse than stuff like that but I'm willing to be open-minded about it.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well okay then.
If so many think I'm over the top in my opinion on this then I'm willing to reconsider.

Obviously this is a bit more personal to me but I wasn't trying to be all 'drama-bomb' about it.
And I do think this is more significant than just some sort of an 'untrue story' he told.

People get 2 day bans for making crappy posts even when they had good intentions or for going a bit too far when they get in some sort of flame-war in a heated-argument.

I think his intentions were a bit worse than stuff like that but I'm willing to be open-minded about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW I agree. The dude may not even log on for two days anyway. Ya ya ya...[censored] drama but this has to be two weeks min. If he had done it on OTT he would have been given a really cool title (*) along with the ban.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bob - what do you think his intentions were? I can only think of one reason for him to make that post. I don't think anyone has ever been handed a suspension in the Zoo for a crappy post, have they?

He had no prior history in his notes. If he acts up again he will get a harsher sentence that could include being banned and/or blocking his ip. The biggest harm in this situation is that I spent about two hours dealing with the situation when I could have been working, playing poker or spending time with my family.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2007, 05:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think anyone has ever been handed a suspension in the Zoo for a crappy post, have they?

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MicroBob

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously not. Just kidding Bob.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:29 AM

agreed
Old 04-19-2007, 01:53 PM

har har. Was waiting for someone to jump on that obvious opportunity.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:02 PM

Well, he got his second chance.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:06 PM

I changed my mind now. ;p
Old 04-20-2007, 04:47 PM

I have to agree that a 2-day suspension is a bit on the lenient side. This stuff is way to serious.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:58 PM

soah - ha ha ha. I suspected he might do something similar to this upon his return but I thought over Jim and Mike's position and realized they had some reasonable points.
I don't think it was entirely unreasonable for me to think that someone who does something like this does NOT deserve a second chance.
But yes, ultimately it didn't really hurt anybody. It was just bad judgement and silly. Maybe he was drunk or something whatever.

terrellk - scan down a few threads to see what we are talking about now.
Upon his return from his suspension he had a bunch of different threads which ended up getting him banned.