Old 08-11-2007, 01:41 AM

Default Re: Show your HUD

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the name of the square font?
Old 08-11-2007, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I _do_ use color coding. The location tells me what stat is what; color isn't necessary for that. I like to be able to glance at a stat and quickly get an impression of the player. I use red, yellow, green, blue as a spectrum from tight-aggressive to loose-passive. (I've color-coded the aggression numbers since I took that shot.)

The categories are labeled around the middle, but I don't need the key much anymore. It's still more useful that putting one of those "outs" charts, though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Since taking this shot, I've also added my own stats for the session at the bottom right. Again, not that useful, but better than wasting space.

If you're interested in the graphics mod(s) or the layout, let me know. I did 6max, too.
-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

Love this! How can I get it?
Old 08-11-2007, 09:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I _do_ use color coding. The location tells me what stat is what; color isn't necessary for that. I like to be able to glance at a stat and quickly get an impression of the player. I use red, yellow, green, blue as a spectrum from tight-aggressive to loose-passive. (I've color-coded the aggression numbers since I took that shot.)

The categories are labeled around the middle, but I don't need the key much anymore. It's still more useful that putting one of those "outs" charts, though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Since taking this shot, I've also added my own stats for the session at the bottom right. Again, not that useful, but better than wasting space.

If you're interested in the graphics mod(s) or the layout, let me know. I did 6max, too.
-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The layout is actually easy to make ... you would just need someone to post the table for you .... does anyone have the table to post?
Old 08-11-2007, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The layout is actually easy to make ... you would just need someone to post the table for you .... does anyone have the table to post?

[/ QUOTE ]

I want this layout more than chocolate icream

Somebody please post the settings [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 08-11-2007, 02:53 PM

top row is vpip/pfr/cbet/crflop
green is callcbet/raisecbet

FTP cards are from fozzy.
backgrounds and stars theme (oversized cards and fonts, no chat input box) I did myself.
If only i spent as much time playing poker as I do lurking forums and messing with layouts, hand databases and helper programs etc
Old 08-11-2007, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If only i spent as much time playing poker as I do lurking forums and messing with layouts, hand databases and helper programs etc

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Those FTP cards are actually by BarNuthin @ PSThemes.com for Stars. He made them for FTP a few months back, I just re-MOD'd em. Those are the cards that inspired all of my mods.
Old 08-11-2007, 03:35 PM

[image]http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/862/untitledhr6.th.jpg[image]
[image]http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/862/untitledhr6.jpg[image]
Old 08-11-2007, 05:41 PM

FTP 9Max (with PAHud Layout code, links to table graphics, and step-by-step instructions).

Explanation of PAHud Combined Stats formatting.

FTP 6Max (with PAHud Layout code).
Old 08-13-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FTP 9Max (with PAHud Layout code, links to table graphics, and step-by-step instructions).

Explanation of PAHud Combined Stats formatting.

FTP 6Max (with PAHud Layout code).

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Cudjoe. Love the layout.

Old 08-13-2007, 09:10 PM