Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2007, 06:45 PM

Default Re: Hooters poker room has smoking!

At the 2 smoking tables, how many ashtrays are at each table. I like to have my own (for health reasons).
Old 07-09-2007, 06:49 PM

The point is, you have a choice. You know ;freedom of choice. Or is this something your not familiar with? Maybe you feel that everyone should only have the choices (you) feel they should have. The games seem to playing quite fast. I agree that cell phones ,at times, can slow up a game. But I also feel they should not be banned. Imagine you have a family member under the care of a doctor that likes to play poker. You can figure out the rest. Can't you? Or should the world just have the freedoms (you) want them to? Let's see your motto would be something like this; ( COME TO LAS VEGAS THE CITY OF ADULT ENTERTAINMENT==WERE WE WILL TRY TO TELL YOU (NO)! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!
Old 07-09-2007, 06:54 PM

3 Smoking tables,3 non smoking tables. I think they will let you have your own ashtray. And the ashtrays are on seperate tables that roll around. They also let you eat at the tables. You can order food and have it delivered to you. No food or ashtrays on the poker tables.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:09 PM

Great 6 empty tables to choose from.

Hooters was a dump the last time I was there they had like 4 people playing 2/4 limit. Lol empty dumpaments.

Better still, don't smoke go across the street to MGM and play in a REAL poker room with real humans.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:23 PM

I don't think people shouldn't be allowed to smoke. I just think they shouldn't be allowed to blow smoke in my face and force me to inhale it.

I don't think cell phones should be banned, but I think most people lack the general respect necessary to use them in public places.

Also, being Canadian, smoking greatly effects my income each year. My health coverages is provided through taxes and obviously because anyone that smokes for any signficant period of time will have health related issues, it costs us healthy individuals money to provide for their care.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, being Canadian, smoking greatly effects my income each year. My health coverages is provided through taxes and obviously because anyone that smokes for any signficant period of time will have health related issues, it costs us healthy individuals money to provide for their care.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could be wrong but I'd bet the benefits received by non smokers from the outrageous taxes on cigarettes far outweighs this. If this is true, smokers might actually make you money.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I could be wrong but I'd bet the benefits received by non smokers from the outrageous taxes on cigarettes far outweighs this. If this is true, smokers might actually make you money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. That could be true.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hooters poker room has both smoking and non smoking poker tables...

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, but you have to play at Hooters...

No thanks.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:28 PM

move to b&m?
Old 07-09-2007, 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I will agree except I see fat non smoking bastards gorging themselves on fries and big macs, but no one seems to complain they are abusing my health care tax dollars. Or the non smoking vegan health freak that sees the doctor twice a month for every sniffle that they aquire. Or the workaholic stressed guy developing ulcers/strokes/ambulance fees....etc etc....singling out one unhealthy life style is unfare is my point.