Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2006, 10:49 AM

Default Re: what\'s the meanest thing anyone has ever done to you?

Meanest thing I have done.

When about 7 I went to a small school in rural Wales. About 12 kids aged 5-8 plus a couple of teachers and myself went on a nature walk.

There was a kid on the walk who was my age who was a bit simple. I convinced him to pick a blackberry. I then convinced him to rub the blackberry into his hand. He was amused by the fact that his hands turned purple.

I then picked a blackberry. Vey carefully and without staining my own hands I squashed the blackberry on the back of the teachers pet T-shirt. He did not notice. I waited a few minutes.

"Miss Miss, look at the back of Davies T-shirt." The whole group stops to look at the black stain on Davies T-shirt.

"Miss Miss look at Gatreths hands." Every one stares at Gareth. I look into Gareths eyes and see cogs slowly turning, he glimpses his fate but does not fully realize it yet.

Miss: "Gareth show me see your hands." The resigned look on Gareths face as the penny drops and with wilted shoulders he holds out his hands and turns them palm up will stay with me forever. For us both there is loss of innocence.

His punishment was more severe because it was Davies T -shirt and his attempts to explain what happened fell on deaf ears because he was the simple kid, he must have done it. Also he couldnt articulate the explanation very well.
Old 09-24-2006, 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll follow trends and post the meanest thing I've done.

Senior year I didn't play competitive baseball because I wanted to drink, make money and have a good time (baseball monopolizes summers). So, anywho, I'm playing in-house, and we're playing a team from another city. My team was a bunch of worthless bastards, and as such we only had 8 players show up. We wanted to play, so we put a jersey on a teammate's g/f (who was really cool about it) and played.

Anyway, I lead off the game and the catcher starts talking about us having a girl on the team. Starts making fun of her and [censored], I tell him he needs to shut up, etc. He keeps mouthing off. When she came up to bat that inning (and made the last out) he called her a whore and what not.

I was supposed to start the game pitching, but I had someone else pitch. He ends up hitting in the second inning, and I go in to pitch when he gets up (he was the 3rd batter of the inning). He laughs at me as I warm-up at 60% (as it was weird that we would change pitchers with 2 outs, no one on in the second inning).

I threw ~ 83-84 at the time (which is insanely fast for the league). On the first pitch to the guy I drill him. Let it be known I was trying to hit his chest, but he put up his elbow when the pitch was coming in, and it ricocheted into his face.

Blood all over, icky. I wouldn't of felt as bad as I do, but he started crying.

Oddly enough I didn't get plunked or anything the rest of the game, they must of really hated him (they laughed at him when he went home).

But, I still feel bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should've thrown out a "Who's the girl now?"
Old 09-24-2006, 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just glanced through the whole thread, and I must say that I'm extremely disappointed that Dids hasn't popped in. I promise you he's got some good stuff.

As for me, I'll go ahead and embarass myself thoroughly:

In junior high I had a crush on this girl. Long story short, her friends called me one night pretending to be her while she was listening in on three-way. I was told that she really likes me and wanted to "go out" with me, or be my girlfriend. The next day I walked up to the girl and started talking to her like she was my girlfriend, hilarity ensued.

As an asside, the very next day, after I was truely embarassed throughout the last 24 hours, I got in a huge verbal fight in the middle of class with the girl and her friend. When the class let out, the friend (same one that Punk'd me), approached me and started getting really bitchy. She cussed, I cussed, and I was really, really pissed off because she was giving me standard Black Chick attitude and I [censored] HATE that. Anyways, in front of half the god damn school, she starts hitting me. I'm keep trying to contain her without hitting her, but she probably got me a good 6 or 7 times. So yeah, I punched her. Its very important to start woman-beating at a moderately young age. I kinda regret it, but not a whole lot. I was extremely embarassed and overwhelmed, and after trying to hold back, I just punched the biatch. Her friends all lied for her, and nobody came forward on my behalf, so she got 1 day of detention, and I got 5 days suspended.

The worst part about it is that my mom and dad never believed me. Just recently, after relaying the story for the billionth time, they finally said they believed me. My dad was really disappointed in me for the longest time it seemed like, but he did say at the time that if what I was saying was true, he understood.

Jihad

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless your other stories are just made up, I can see why they don't believe you.
Old 09-24-2006, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
When I was in college, I became friendly with a girl I'll call "Mandy". She was dating a guy named "Greg" at the time. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to bone Mandy, and after making it with the Dean's wife, I was on a bit of a roll. So anyway, one night I get a call telling me to meet Mandy at a local motel. I grab a dozen roses and knock on the door, and there are Greggie, Dougie Niedermayer, and the rest of Faber College's Hitler Youth chapter. And boy, did they beat the crap out of me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trip report!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you just rent 'Animal House' and see how it turned out?