Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2006, 09:40 AM

Default Re: Best friend\'s friend is a vocal racist

If you don't like listening to it, just stay away from him. He's a racist idiot, but he can talk how he wants. Just ignore it. My best friend growing up had a big problem with people saying [censored]. It's not a word I ever personally use, but when I'm around him I work it into the conversation just to antagonize him. It's a joke between us, and he knows I don't really think that way or talk that way. But I'm guessing that if you try to change this guy's behavior, that's the reaction you'll get.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:43 AM

Fairly standard of everybody's friends, imo. If it's not you need to get some new ones, unless you're hanging out at NAACP meetings.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:47 AM

Life's to short to spend time with people you don't like.
Old 06-15-2006, 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ALL my friends are pretty racist, except for 1 or 2 of my real close ones, Ive made it known not to say any of that [censored] around me. Its pretty simple, they say something racist, you say, hey, listen, Im not going to stop you from saying [censored] like that, but out of respect dont say that stuff around me, I dont like it. It works.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey guids,

I am just wondering how you got to a place where the majority of your friends are racist. For me, that would be pretty much a dealbreaker for any friendship.
Old 06-15-2006, 10:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ALL my friends are pretty racist, except for 1 or 2 of my real close ones, Ive made it known not to say any of that [censored] around me. Its pretty simple, they say something racist, you say, hey, listen, Im not going to stop you from saying [censored] like that, but out of respect dont say that stuff around me, I dont like it. It works.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey guids,

I am just wondering how you got to a place where the majority of your friends are racist. For me, that would be pretty much a dealbreaker for any friendship.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you live in the midwest, specifically St. Louis because it is so racially divided, you tend to notice that EVERYONE is racist. Not Hitler racist, but not exactly accepting. Most of the kids that I found out were racist, Ive distanced myself from, thats why I only really have 2 or 3 really really good friendships. And its not just the white people either, blacks are too, or at least they automatically assume that whites are racist, I think its the city more than anything.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey guids,

[/ QUOTE ]

If you live in the midwest, specifically St. Louis because it is so racially divided, you tend to notice that EVERYONE is racist. Not Hitler racist, but not exactly accepting. Most of the kids that I found out were racist, Ive distanced myself from, thats why I only really have 2 or 3 really really good friendships. And its not just the white people either, blacks are too, or at least they automatically assume that whites are racist, I think its the city more than anything.

[/ QUOTE ]
You got that right. Born and raised. Family still in rural, southeast MO (besides parents).

I got the eff out of Dodge. Those inbred, racist, rednecks can kiss my butt.
Old 06-15-2006, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I like Johnny and Sally because they NEVER flaunt their wealth in front of me. In fact, they go to great lengths to keep their valuables as well as their wallets and purses as far away from me as possible. How cool is THAT???

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-15-2006, 05:33 PM

Blow away this [censored] (verbally)
Old 06-15-2006, 05:40 PM

The correct answer is to join in on the fun.