Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2007, 03:35 AM

Default Re: Things You Want In Stars FPP Store?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ability to buy anything you want in FPP store with your accumalated FPP's regardless of current status such as Silver/Gold/Supernova, etc.. I really don't see why there are separate stores. If I save the FPP's over long period let me spend them as I wish. I can understand an occasional special for certain levels.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep - annoys the hell out of me too and loses them some business as I am now have enough FPP's to buy some good stuff but can't play enough hands in a month to get to a level to buy it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to see I'm not alone feeling that way. I easily maintain Silver and occasionally Gold but anything higher would be hard to reach at my stakes without seriously playing over my bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. The lower levels pay more in rake/FPP (because they don't get the bonus FPP's of the higher levels), so saving up for 186k FPP (for example) will result in stars making much more profit from a bronze player than a supernova. The fact that the current rules prohibit a lower volume player saving up for a big gift is a terrible business practice IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a terrible business practice to give a lower volume player incentive to play more?
Old 07-09-2007, 05:17 AM

The rules regarding your VIP level and ordering an item from the store are pretty flexible so far as I know... If you're a little short of Gold but want an item that requires it, mails support & ask.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:42 AM

Lifetime supply of condoms with the Pokerstars logo. At least it would make for honest advertising, considering their dreaded 'doomswitch.'

JeffreyREBT [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2007, 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ability to buy anything you want in FPP store with your accumalated FPP's regardless of current status such as Silver/Gold/Supernova, etc.. I really don't see why there are separate stores. If I save the FPP's over long period let me spend them as I wish. I can understand an occasional special for certain levels.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep - annoys the hell out of me too and loses them some business as I am now have enough FPP's to buy some good stuff but can't play enough hands in a month to get to a level to buy it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to see I'm not alone feeling that way. I easily maintain Silver and occasionally Gold but anything higher would be hard to reach at my stakes without seriously playing over my bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. The lower levels pay more in rake/FPP (because they don't get the bonus FPP's of the higher levels), so saving up for 186k FPP (for example) will result in stars making much more profit from a bronze player than a supernova. The fact that the current rules prohibit a lower volume player saving up for a big gift is a terrible business practice IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a terrible business practice to give a lower volume player incentive to play more?

[/ QUOTE ]

Giving the bonus FPP's is an incentive for players to play more per month. Restricting FPP redemption is a disincentive for long term loyalty.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:58 AM

oI was reading twoplustwo forums today and saw that the Xbox360 and
Playstation 3 would soon be added as a prize to the FPP store. I was
curious if there were any intentions of adding the Nintendo Wii along with these two consoles.

Thanks for your reply,
Thomas

[ QUOTE ]

Hello Thomas,

Sorry, I am not sure if the Nintendo Wii will be added as well. I have
forwarded your email to Management for future consideration.

Thank you for making PokerStars your online site of choice.

Regards,

Thomas
PokerStars FPP Store

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-10-2007, 04:17 AM

boom switch pls.