fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 12:42 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MT2R,

You are obviously a part of the low-ethics gang here on 2+2 and are the one who needs to stop posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

well...i did spend time in prison

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really starting to like this guy! (aside from being an Illinois fan,of course) OSU!!
Old 05-10-2007, 12:42 AM

It's not the money of the coach at stake in the hand.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
BluffThis,
You don't know what an over/under is. This is sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I do.

[ QUOTE ]
You're annoying as hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

People who persist in pointing out uncomfortable facts/conclusions are often found annoying.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get your undertitle.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just pwned yourself.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:44 AM

I'm sorry for re-stating this, but I think its relavent and I didnt see any responses to it.

Why isn't it possible that this is one person playing on many accounts at once? Here's my argument for it:

- His P5 profile stated "I then got a program called pokerstat to analyze my game and plug the leaks. And I did. I then switched over to Pokertracker and am still using that to this day." I see him having one or several large PokerTracker databases that he uses to set the data for a HUD.
- He is good with scripts that enable him to play faster. See his previous posts in other threads to confirm this.
- I argue that the reason all of the data is so similar is that he is playing on all of them. Think about this: Take 400k hands and split them up into four 100k chunks. Won't the data for each of these 100k hands be very similar to each other?
- The reason he might be slow sometimes is because he could be playing 30 tables at once and, although scripts help, he can't be quick on all of them
- The reason for some stupid moves is because he plays a load of tables at once. As someone previously mentioned, if someone 3-bets you preflop and you have junk, sometimes you're just folding without much thought into what the raise size is. Similar reasoning applies to later streets.

The "team" idea is a good excuse so that he can't get in trouble for violating the TOS. But what is more likely, that he plays on multiple IPs/computers at once or that he has a team that follows very specific algorithms for each street?

I do admit there are holes in my theory:
- How does he not sit at the same table? I think its possible that he has a script to open up tables for him too. Opening up tables on a site is hard enough, but even harder when you're playing 30 tables. There might be some central database of what tables are currently open and it makes sure, when opening up new tables, not to open up one that is already set up. This would be easy to do with a few networked computers.
- Psychologically, it seems very difficult to pull of 30 or 40 tabling or whatever. But, that doesnt mean someone can't do it.
- How does the mouse operate?

Cliff notes: Imagine someone sitting in front of four monitors with a HUD on all of them + some software he programmed that lets him quickly act on all the tables. He uses the information from the HUD plus some simple tight strategy to meak out a small profit.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what part of it being a "system" don't you undestand. We created it together, and studied it together. And then we try to give each other advice during our sessions...all of this will create identical numbers...and all of this is allowed by FTP T&C

[/ QUOTE ]

DOESN'T EXPLAIN POST-FLOP. ANSWER THE [censored] QUESTION ADDRESSED TO YOU EARLIER ON THIS!

[/ QUOTE ]

I will not discuss post flop strategy for obvious reasons. You are asking me to tell you how we play. That will never happen

[/ QUOTE ]

Another nice dodge. I am only asking how you can account for identical post-flop play when the number of total situations is greater by orders of magnitude than just pre-flop ones. Of course it serves your case better not to give an obvious lie and just refuse to answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have to discuss the strategy to answer this question. If not please tell me how to answer it otherwise and I will try too.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh come on. this post, and your last one quoted here, are the biggest red flags ever. youve had a 2p2 account for over 2 years yet you refuse to talk a tiny bit a strategy that could get everyone off your back if justifiable .. right...
Old 05-10-2007, 12:45 AM

Nicho,

Even if your explanation is true, which doesn't seem likely, nlnut and nation have given a different story. There is a lie in those stories somewhere and that's the point.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nation,

Don't try to blur the distinction between coaching as commonly understood, and 1 player being the true owner of a group of accounts which he hires a sweatshop of employees to play.

[/ QUOTE ]

And don't try to act in every post as if Chuck does own all 4 accounts. All you are doing here is trying to get everyone believe it is fact, when clearly, it is not.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nicho,

Even if your explanation is true, which doesn't seem likely, nlnut and nation have given a different story. There is a lie in those stories somewhere and that's the point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Nation has been lied to and fell for it, but he doesnt want to lose credibility by admiting that???
Old 05-10-2007, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
- I argue that the reason all of the data is so similar is that he is playing on all of them. Think about this: Take 400k hands and split them up into four 100k chunks. Won't the data for each of these 100k hands be very similar to each other?

[/ QUOTE ]

But VPIP, which should obviously be identical across the board, is statistically different between the 4 accounts listed.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nation,

Don't try to blur the distinction between coaching as commonly understood, and 1 player being the true owner of a group of accounts which he hires a sweatshop of employees to play.

[/ QUOTE ]

And don't try to act in every post as if Chuck does own all 4 accounts. All you are doing here is trying to get everyone believe it is fact, when clearly, it is not.

[/ QUOTE ]

All I am trying to do is show that SOMEWHERE in those STORIES of yourself and nlnut there is a LIE. And it almost doesn't matter what it is. Sure botting is the worst thing that could be going on, but sweatshopping is also a violation of the T&C of FTP. There aren't a handful of posters here who think that all you and nlnut have said is 100% factual.