Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2006, 11:08 AM

Default So if banging one married girl is bad, how bad is banging two?

The upswings and downswings of my life in the past few days have been drastic to say the least. As I am sure many of you recall, I got dumped and had crap on my pants in my office on Monday. I moved the rest of my things out of the ex's last night, and figured it was time for a rebound, so I gave another ex a call. She is married to a dude that she cheated on me with when we were 16 (other guy was 23 at the time, a real winner). She is now very unhappy with her marriage and seriously considering a divorce. So I meet her at the bar, at she has put on a solid 30 lbs. since the last time I saw her. I am quite upset about this, but continue to engage in conversation with her and try to drink myself into wanting to put it in her. All of a sudden, she starts talking about her girlfriend, and I mean girlfriend girlfriend. She flips up her camera phone and shows me a picture of a decent looking redhead (I love redheads). So I immediately start trying to set up the 3-way, as this is something that has not been crossed off of my sexual checklist. This girl is married and also very unhappy with her husband. Anyway, my ex calls the girl, she jumps in her car and heads over, and we start taking shots at the bar. An hour later, I am checking into a hotel with these two [censored] to do the damn thing. From the shower to the bed, it was not too shabby. It would've been a lot cooler if the ex wasn't pushing 170, but what the hell, this is my rebound, and it's a friggin threesome. The other girl made it worth it, however she wouldn't let me slip it in her. Oh well, two heads are still better than one baby, and I can now officially confirm it. I finally finish at about 3 a.m., and try to go to sleep. However, once the baby gravy left my brain I immediately wanted to get the f outta there. Unfortunately, I made a terrible mistake in riding with the whores from the bar to the hotel, so I was stranded. So I start brainstorming and decide I should play sick. I get up and go to the bathroom and start making puking noises. Both of these girls are nurses, so they're trying to diagnose me from outside the bathroom door. They want to take care of me, and not wanting to take me home despite my efforts, so my plan is foiled. I had to sleep in the same bed as these broads for 3 more hours, waking up to them playing with my wang every twenty friggin minutes. I just wanted to sleep because a. they weren't nearly as attractive after I blew my load, and b. I had to wake up in less than three hours. So with hardly any sleep, I am now trying to stay awake in my cubicle. My question for BBV is, how bad of a person am I for doing this? I feel like I didn't have a choice, I'd never had two chicks at once. I will definitely be dodging those girls from here on out, this won't be happening again.

Brag: Threesome baby!
Beat: Tired as hell, didn't get to put it in the redhead.
Variance: One of them was way too large for my taste.